What's new

Christian Television Station set on fire in Pakistan

“It is surprising that Pakistani Electronic media owned by Muslims have again not bothered to cover setting on fire incident of Gawahi TV when minor issues are taken as breaking news by it” said Nazir Bhatti.

Read more at: Christian Television Station set on fire in Pakistan | Rabwah Times
12274764_1023227107729479_2885106809702195538_n-300x200.jpg

Shameful things we do in the name of Allah and his Messenger..... Congratulations to all Pakistani's, as Pakistan has completed it's transition as a cesspool.

Just shows the thinking of the "Think Tank Analyst" !!!

Chall bey, fundo salay............ there's no room for terror sympathizers such as yourself in Pakistan anymore......... get the drift?

I hope the sympathizers of Talibans terrorists also get the same message. Nice language from a "Think Tank".

That's why he is in Canada

What are the reasons that you are in UK ? British Pakistanis are famous for grooming young white girl or may be to live close to your Mirza.

You deserve 5 negative points for this post. No one should spill diarrhea out of his mouth based on half cooked information and that too from unreliable source.

They won't get any negative rating they are all Admins and Mods looking after each other.

Shameful incident actually!

Which incident ? Fire at a Television office or "Think Tank" calling Pakistan cesspool.

“fire incident of Gawahi TV when minor issues are taken as

Shameful things we do in the name of Allah and his Messenger..... Congratulations to all Pakistani's, as Pakistan has completed it's transition as a cesspool.

I wouldn't mind a hundred negative ratings, I'm not contesting any elections on PDF......... now with that out of the way, I'd like to see your kind post some discouraging remarks against rampant hatred, sectarianism and Arab love for a change......... however, that's not going to happen. Is it?

Furthermore, I learn from precedence, therefore I'm inclined to believe this news, far more than me rejecting it.

You deserve 5 negative points for this post. No one should spill diarrhea out of his mouth based on half cooked information and that too from unreliable source.

Just shows the thinking of the "Think Tank Analyst" !!!

He is calling spade a spade,feel free to tell us whats wrong with it.

Whats it going to take, before you see this as wrong . Minorities should be protected at all cost.

I wouldn't mind a hundred negative ratings, I'm not contesting any elections on PDF......... now with that out of the way, I'd like to see your kind post some discouraging remarks against rampant hatred, sectarianism and Arab love for a change......... however, that's not going to happen. Is it?

Furthermore, I learn from precedence, therefore I'm inclined to believe this news, far more than me rejecting it.

Ayes to that.

The example of your "kind post" where you called Pakistan a cesspool. Is that acceptable word now in PDF ? We can now use it against anybody or sect or country etc ?

what would you like it to be called, where every thing anti Islam is done in the name of Islam.

If you don't have the ability to understand the context of a post, I think it's time for you take the back seat.

Furthermore, you're a child kid, you can't troll me............. try me and hell will freeze over before you get anywhere..............

The example of your "kind post" where you called Pakistan a cesspool. Is that acceptable word now in PDF ? We can now use it against anybody or sect or country etc ?

Now go and report the negative rating for your out of context remarks and have fun with it.

Then we are also allowed to call "spade a spade" and use the word "cesspool" that gives me and others lots of ideas.

Back
Top Bottom