What's new

Christene Fair and Pravin Sawhny Exposed IAF completely

She speaks last starting from 1:22th minute and people you are going to love every bit of it.

@Windjammer @Path-Finder @Horus @Oscar @Rashid Mahmood @Arsalan @Sulman Badshah @Tipu7 @The Eagle @Imran Khan @Zibago
Indian had the right to bomb the F##$ out of pakistan....wow and she goes on to say it was indians right.
Reality. Pakistan is free and can fight

2 seater su 30 is a possibility due to 2 parachutes

I love the fact she got up and started being an *** at the end of the video. Pakistan didnt just give it good to the indians but also to their analyst and supporters.

Sit back and relax

Last edited:
Here is a fact what most knowledgeable people in military circle beleive.
1- India crossed LOC to some distance.We do not believe death of any one from Pak side as there is no solid evidence
2- India may have lost 1,2 or more fighters or soldiers.That is expected when we are aggressors here.
3 - Inspite of Pakistan claiming to fight war for Kashmir and India gave a reason to Pakistan to fight for your trie cause, you choose something different.

Now, Indian have a very bad habbit of not really care about their soldiers unlike Pakistan...Even if hundreds of soldiers would have died, we always looks for narrative.
Now if you combine above 3 points then you will find the reason wht BJP has done something in Kashmir which was unthinkable for 72 years.BJP basically tested your game and real intent in Kashmir issue with Feb’26 prior to removal of 370.

So for me, it is fine that if we loose Feb’26 if our domestic challeges for last 72 year is resolved. Basically you guys get outsmarted by BJP’s statergy in overall of scheme of things..

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dil ki tasali k liye, ye khayal b theek hai ghalib.

Now that indians have no choice but to face the fact of complete humiliation they faced at the hands of our superior military, they have to mental masturbate to link 370 to Pulwama to 27th Feb or what have you.

Imagine the desperation! :lol:

Christine Fair makes good points. There are many questions still unanswered about the Balakot strike. Sawhney is a rabble rouser - I saw a video of his where he claimed India has never managed to capture any land in West Pakistan. It's just not true - Chachro in Sindh was with India from 71-72 and only returned after Shimla Agreement. The Baltistani town of Turtuk was captured and remains with India till date. If a military historian doesn't know documented facts, you gotta wonder what he is talking about.

Make no mistake. The hag might be spewing a lot of nonsense, but she is absolutely on the money as far the hatred that US officials harbour for Pakistan. She is not only saying this to please the Indian audience. The Americans are united in their hate feelings towards Pakistan for a multitude of reasons. We need to take this part of her rant quite seriously.
you are right, pakistanis here are dancing but she delivered the message/hatred for which she was paid.

R u injun, no F16 was lost, and has been confirmed by serious people.
I m not saying it was, but that’s not the only reason she is defending US product that’s still the main workhorse and the backbone of USAF.

She was talking about coordinates well what about the coordinates which Pakistan hit in IoK. These people conveniently ignores the fact that PAF bombed Indians inside their land and western command HQ base was hit as well at designated coordinates just outside the building to give Indians a super massive yet very embarrassing reality check.

I m not saying it was, but that’s not the only reason she is defending US product that’s still the main workhorse and the backbone of USAF.
No buddy it doesn't matter to US if PAF gets an F-16 shot down. USAF is upgrading its whole F-16 fleet. Hell even if an F-16 gets killed it will clear way for USAF.

Back
Top Bottom