What's new

Choudhary Nisar On Nirander Modi

Zarrar Alvi

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
chohdr nisar.jpg

Nisar terms Narindra Modi’s statement irresponsible

Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan has termed the recent statement of Bharatia Janata Party (BJP) candidate for Prime Minister’s slot Narindra Modi as irresponsible.

In a statement in Islamabad on Tuesday, he said that Narindra Modi should first decide where does Daud Ibrahim live and then he should dream for attacking Pakistan.

He said it seems Narindra Modi has not learnt from what he had done during his tenure as Chief Minister of the Indian Gujarat.

The minister said the statement of an expected Prime Minister of India and leader of a major party is provocative and condemnable.

Radio Pakistan

I guess he also said that the response will be the same as they would start with !!!!

(in simple terms if u hit us we hit back in the same method/manner)
here are lines that i picked from our urdu news channels

Nisar on Modi's statement

modi pehla ye decide kr lai ka Dawood ibrahim Pakistan me hai ya UAE me
and Pakistan ko dhamkio se draia nai ja skta agr koi karwai hui to uska mun tor jawab dea jai ga
and end me kaha Modi na apna province me jo gul khilai hai wo sub ko pta hai Pakistan aisa logo ki dhamkio se darna wala nai

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

so u people support Muslim genocide by Modi ??:(:undecided: Ya Allah india ka muslims pa reham kr
No because modi had nothing do with riots[300 hindus also died in it] except moral responsibility.

Spewing filth on him by a perceptional enemy and supporter of terrorists will give more votes .

Hope you do reham on us and save your nation and others from dangerous support of terrorism by state agencies .

No because modi had nothing do with riots[300 hindus also died in it] except moral responsibility.

Spewing filth on him by a perceptional enemy and supporter of terrorists will give more votes .

Hope you do reham on us and save your nation and others from dangerous support of terrorism by state agencies .
yea we know who supported LTTE a terrorist organistaion in srilanka and Nothern Aliance a terrorist organistaion in Afghanistan they are responsible for the killing of innocent pushtoons in Afghanistan and we know who is supporting and giving nationality to Pakistans NO1 terrorist in Balochistan ... so bhai jaisa kro ka waisa bharo ga ... thapar maro ga to jawab me muka to para ga na

yea we know who supported LTTE a terrorist organistaion in srilanka and Nothern Aliance a terrorist organistaion in Afghanistan they are responsible for the killing of innocent pushtoons in Afghanistan and we know who is supporting and giving nationality to Pakistans NO1 terrorist in Balochistan ... so bhai jaisa kro ka waisa bharo ga ... thapar maro ga to jawab me muka to para ga na

Hope you know who wanted to capture afghanistan ,whose agencies kill journalists if they tell truth about their links with Alquaeda.

Pakistan ISI is world sponser of jihad in various countries (in cordinationation with Alquaeda) ,I'am not telling this SALIM shehzaad (who was murdered by ISI) wrote this .

We never supported terrorism except succesionist moverments (to reciprocate the goodwill offered by the said state ).

Sach hai jawab to milega .......Every time nuclear blackmail doesn't work ,no?:o:

Back
Top Bottom