What's new

Choti si Sad si Love Story....

bro no offence but ............... i mean ............... you know .................. its just that .................... its a ............... you know ...................... a defence forum ........................... right?

bro no offence but ............... i mean ............... you know .................. its just that .................... its a ............... you know ...................... a defence forum ........................... right?
Members Club i have visited many threads by senior even elite member full of models pics. even it is a social issue can be discussed positively.

Seems like a scripted short film.
No news channel reported this and police recovered the video from girls phone.

وونٹ اوپن ھندی سٹف
Means ?

Members Club i have visited many threads by senior even elite member full of models pics. even it is a social issue can be discussed positively.
sure sure why not ................. if u r gonna bring that thread into arguement i gonna yield ............ thats one of my favourite i have it in my bookmarks:p:

No news channel reported this and police recovered the video from girls phone.

Means ?
Well, even if it is true, I never had any sympathy for suiciders especially in lieu to some infatuation. This indicates his immaturity, psychological weakness, cowardice, disappointment to the extreme and no regard for human life and the pain inflicted upon the unfortunate's family and friends and in case of the so called "love"; that's just stupid.

What has he achieved? Nothing! Except for killing himself. His object of affection/infatuation will be melancholic for few days or weeks and then she will find someone else and she will be totally justified in doing that. The life goes on and how significant we think of ourselves, we are not more than a speck in the greater scheme of the universe.

So the best way is if you find out things are not working for you in "love" just say good-bye respectably and search for your Mr/Miss Right and believe that Allah has created one for you and he/she will accept you for all the right and even wrong reasons :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom