What's new

Chittagong submerged - Heavy Rainfall 1 Reportedly killed

RIP to people who dead by agressive mother nature.

Its just continuous rain, and death was caused by mud slide and wall collapse!! We need no help from anyone!! Howz climate change related to it? This is the season called 'Ashar' rainy season! So its quite natural, Bengalis living with this for ages, as for high death count, luffy already explained it in details

I think it's the first time BD is experiencing a disaster of hilly landslide and huge death toll from this. Beforehand we were familiar with tornado, cyclone, flood etc.

@ "Indian water??" Are you surprised !!! It may not be applicable to Chittagong region but once flood occurs through out Bangladesh definitely the Indian waters flows towards Bangladesh.

@ It is a fact that in all most all major rivers India has made barrages which originates from their country and follows through Bangladesh and finally falls to Bay of Bengal. Now, in the dry seasons India hardly gives water to Bangladesh but in the rainy season it suddenly opens all the barrage gates as a result Bangladesh is flooded. It happened in most of the past years.

@ About the help, no thanks. That too from India !!!! Oh give me a break !!!!

@ I remember one incident in 1988 about the flood in Bangladesh. At that time 3/4 helicopters came Iraq four relief distribution and it was well conducted. Soon, India also send 2/3 helicopters for relief distribution. Two or three trips were conducted with the guidance of intelligence people. But I tell you it was a real difficult to control them they had a different agenda. Soon silently these Indian helicopters were send back. India could not accomplish her mission.

Let's shake hands together and take our oath that we Bangladeshi must in a future convenient time destroy all goddamn barrages installed there by rogue india causing real havoc to our motherland :tup:. It's our diehard duty.

I think it's the first time BD is experiencing a disaster of hilly landslide and huge death toll from this. Beforehand we were familiar with tornado, cyclone, flood etc.

Let's shake hands together and take our oath that we Bangladeshi must in a future convenient time destroy all goddamn barrages installed there by rogue india causing real havoc to our motherland :tup:. It's our diehard duty.

Hahaha.. Is that for real? I can't understand how Bangladeshis can be this delusional?

If they don't want it, don't give them. These are the posters who are in their cozy rooms, posting on this forum while there are people, suffering and need urgent help.

The thing they don't understand is when it is matter of survival, a person doesn't think about from where he is getting help from as long as he can feed and protect him and his family.

Back
Top Bottom