Chinese women cater to NATO military men

Status
Not open for further replies.

TALWAR

BANNED
Reaction score
Link:

NDTV.com: Chinese prostitutes trafficked to Afghanistan

A string of lights spells out the name of the bar in the back of the basement in capital
letters, PARADISE. A dozen Chinese women in skintight miniskirts and halter-tops flit around clusters of beefy Western men and flirt in broken English.

Now and then, a man and woman climb the stairs to the upper reaches of the house, where Paradise does its real business.

Paradise is a brothel in an unmarked residential compound in an upscale Kabul neighbuorhood where prostitutes from China cater to Western men. Since the US-led invasion in 2001, thousands of Westerners working for security firms, companies and aid groups have poured into Afghanistan. Not long after came Chinese prostitutes, in some cases trafficked into the country.

The International Organisation for Migration helped 96 Chinese women who were deported in 2006. They told IOM they were deceived by a travel agency in China and promised employment in a restaurant for $300 a month. But when they arrived, they said, the Chinese restaurant owner denied them salary and forced them to provide sexual services by night.

An IOM staffer said one Chinese woman thought she was going to work in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and had no idea she had instead landed in Kabul.

Afghan officials deny these claims.

''They come here of their own will. They want to do business here. Police caught them red-handed,'' said Gen Ali Shah Paktiawal, head of Kabul's criminal investigations.

Last year in Kabul, 180 female prostitutes were arrested - 154 ''foreigners'' and 26 Afghans, Paktiawal said. He would not give the nationalities of the foreign prostitutes, but many raids in recent years have been at Chinese restaurants.

Upstairs two evaluation is very interesting, I think this kind of thing all over the world are there, can not avoid.There is an old saying in China:people die for fortune and birds for food.Moreover, physical betrayal?
楼上2位评价很有趣,我想这种事情全世界都存在,避免不了.中国有句古话:人为财死,鸟为食亡 ,何况出卖肉体呢

why the world only blow up the chinese people?
there are more prostitutes in USA and Europe
and more other country prostitutes in Afghanistan

why u only focus on chinese because China is more bigger
have more effect so the people want to attack China

That is true Beijing. People are jealous of China.

Especially Indians.

If China started covering Indian prostitutes news in its paper.

The whole paper will be filled!

That is true Beijing. People are jealous of China.

Especially Indians.

If China started covering Indian prostitutes news in its paper.

The whole paper will be filled!

Heresy! There are no Indian prostitutes. :lol:

i feel this thread is just a flamebait. there are prostitutes in every country and they tend to customers from different parts of the world. to highlight this, especially since it is so pointless, is just asking for trouble.

i request the mods please lock this thread before it erupts into another flame war. there is nothing to discuss here.

i feel this thread is just a flamebait. there are prostitutes in every country and they tend to customers from different parts of the world. to highlight this, especially since it is so pointless, is just asking for trouble.

i request the mods please lock this thread before it erupts into another flame war. there is nothing to discuss here.

:) dear why dont you put some wisdom in the head of the Indian not to resort to flamebait specially with regard to China.

It is very intresting to note that since the more Chines friends have started registering on this forum, The Indians have started doing such trolling.

:) dear why dont you put some wisdom in the head of the Indian not to resort to flamebait specially with regard to China.

It is very intresting to note that since the more Chines friends have started registering on this forum, The Indians have started doing such trolling.

not every indian jana. in case you havent noticed, i have never started any of these flame wars, especially regarding china.

i am surprised the mods havent closed this thread yet. this thread is a just a disaster waiting to happen. i am really surprised there has been no flaming here yet.

su-47 is probably the only Indian member here that i admire. Therefore, i will have to listen to him and close the thread.

The thread starter has already been banned. So i am not surprised with his intentions.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom