What's new

Chinese Weapon Exports

just gun boats. nothing major
Yes..kind of dissapointing.can't Malaysia make.these boats?lol
Japan. :enjoy:

Most Japanese willing to have an alliance with China. Only the racist Abe cannot accept the reality of rise of China.
I wish you were right about Japan here but am worried you are dead wrong. For one, who else will US use to "check" China if not Japan? Japan is fully in the west camp and China is opposite of west camp so how will they "unite"? Japan thinks they are too big too even apologize for world war and historical crimes so i dont see reconciliation happening anytime soon between China and Japan

Not first time Malaysia buy China weapon, 2006 Malaysia bought FN-6 for Army.

This is from weibo source, the source claim China and Iraq are about to sign an arm deal worth $2.5 billion.

The detail of the deal is unclear now, althrough it is believed the deal involves VT-4 tanks and HQ-9 anti-air missiles.

After Zhuhai AirShow, there are also clients from middle east countries visit SAC to see J-31 ver 2.0.

During Zhuhai airshow, there is also an official source claimed China is about to export their latest export version UAV, YL-2, to a middle-east country (Sandi Arab or UAE?), for $1 billion.

Could you link the original rumor? Thanks.

I cannot post URL/link in this BBS for some reason, you can baidu the keywords, now sina have reported this as well.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom