What's new

Chinese Weapon Exports

China exported 40x Type90BM 122mm MLRS to Peru :-)
90BM 1.jpg
90BM 2.jpg
90BM 3.jpg
90BM 4.jpg
90BM 5.jpg
90BM 6.jpg
90BM 7.jpg
90BM 8.jpg

Last edited:
sO HOW ABOUT THAT PICTURE.
In China forums, there's only news about CH-4 UAV exported to Iraq ... except that 3x pictures no more else. I believe these photos come out from a Iraq military base posted on the Facebook, more photos need our Iraqi friends' help.

The CH-4 is a surveillance & attack UAV, it can carry 2x missiles and 2x lazer bombs ... of course it can attack ISIS in Iraq.
4437e6581d08155e34a516.jpg
20130922173234377.jpg

In China forums, there's only news about CH-4 UAV exported to Iraq ... except that 3x pictures no more else. I believe these photos come out from a Iraq military base posted on the Facebook, more photos need our Iraqi friends' help.

The CH-4 is a surveillance & attack UAV, it can carry 2x missiles and 2x lazer bombs ... of course it can attack ISIS in Iraq.
View attachment 239831 View attachment 239832

I thought Iraq is using Predator drones already? Am I mistaken?

View attachment 239831 View attachment 239832
the bottom picture looks just like the Pakistan drone firing the burq missile.
Screen Shot 2015-07-17 at 15.52.10.png
Screen Shot 2015-07-17 at 15.56.31.png

sO HOW ABOUT THAT PICTURE.

Only a few photos of the alleged Iraqi CH-4s have been taken.

CASpP3vWYAAYbQd.jpg
CASpP-BWMAASALS.jpg

I'm surprised that the deal has gone under the radar, but it doesn't come as a surprise that Iraq wishes to keep its procurements and equipment under wraps to ward off possible ISIS spying.

I thought Iraq is using Predator drones already? Am I mistaken?

Iraq does not have Predators; all MQ-1 units operating in and out of Iraq have been part of the USAF or CIA.

Even if they did purchase US drones, it makes perfect sense for them to broaden their scope of procurement and test out numerous systems to find the one that best suits their needs and budget.

The missile is the AR-1, a drone-specific variant of the HJ-10.

Speed: Mach 1.1
Range: 10 km
Payload: 10 kg warhead
Penetration: ~1000 mm RHAe

Pakistan does not operate CH-4s.
what about the hj-12 is there an air launched version for drones. i know there is one for helicopters but drones are different. and if so any pictures

what about the hj-12 is there an air launched version for drones. i know there is one for helicopters but drones are different. and if so any pictures

HJ-12 is slated specifically for human-borne platforms, so there is no need to make an air-launched variant of that.

Back
Top Bottom