What's new

Chinese viewers flock to Olympics even as the world tunes out

Last time i checked Covid was bred in the Wuhan lab.

Anyways, thats not the topic, Topic is that these games were dead in the west.
Yeah, you are just a hard core white supremacist racist with brain washed by what is feed to you by the West anti-China media.

I have a big problem with this bombastic show anyways. That is not spirit of olympia, its pure commerce.
Whats the spirit of the so called Olympia that you are talking about dude ? Lol

Moroever , its normal and fair enough for you to have your opinion(like many others) or problem with the way the olympics is organised as non political. However, the worldwont change because of one persons opinion . Life doesnt works that way unfortunately. The thing is that there will always be people who will not be happy about a certain law or policy, no matter how fair you think a policy might be. So its impossible to please everybody, but that doesnt means life will change to just to suit those peoples opinion. Life has never been fair and it will never be, so we gotta learn to accept that and work with that. Crying and complaining about it wont change anything.
Just like there are people who have been unhapph about 5 countries enjoying privilege of being permanent memebers of security council post world war II saying its not fair. However things didn't change just to suit them. Same with how the US/WEST/Japan have dominanted/controlled world bank and IMF institutions for decades. Its "not fair" according to some, but that doesnt mean we will change things just because some people are not happy with that. Etc etc life doesnt work that way.

Last edited:

Have you ever visited Olympia? Its not far from my hometown. You will see the spirit there. The beautiful nature. The entire place is a wonder and one can imagine how important it was for the people of the hellenic world.

Im very critical towards autocratic dictatorships and i find it rather insulting that they use a greek institution for their propaganda. Olympic games should only be hosted in Greece and if thats nit done, at least in democratic nations.

What makes you think USA or our European governments are any better?

«Truly terrifying is the work being done at surveillance firms like Palantir, which sift through immense amounts of our data and package it for a range of clients in the government intent on keeping tabs on—well, everything. Everything they could possibly want to know about our lives.

Palantir's list of patrons includes the CIA, FBI, Army, Marines, Air Force, and the US Defense Department, along with a few segments of the British government. One civil liberties analyst described their technology as a precursor to a "true totalitarian nightmare, monitoring the activities of innocent Americans on a mass scale." A Special Forces member based in Afghanistan who's used Palantir extensively compared it to playing God.
"It's like plugging into the Matrix," he told Bloomberg Businessweek. "The first time I saw it, I was like, 'Holy crap. Holy crap. Holy crap.'"»

Thats from a article about Palantir, a data mining company that is no different than DDR Stasi. But yet here we are, thinking that China is totalitarian.

Moroever , its normal and fair enough for you to have your opinion(like many others) or problem with the way the olympics is organised as non political. However, the worldwont change because of one persons opinion . Life doesnt works that way unfortunately. The thing is that there will always be people who will not be happy about a certain law or policy, no matter how fair you think a policy might be. So its impossible to please everybody, but that doesnt means life will change to just to suit those peoples opinion. Life has never been fair and it will never be, so we gotta learn to accept that and work with that. Crying and complaining about it wont change anything.
Just like there are people who have been unhapph about 5 countries enjoying privilege of being permanent memebers of security council post world war II saying its not fair. However things didn't change just to suit them. Same with how the US/WEST/Japan have dominanted/controlled world bank and IMF institutions for decades. Its "not fair" according to some, but that doesnt mean we will change things just because some people are not happy with that. Etc etc life doesnt work that way.

I love you honest description of how things works in real life

Back
Top Bottom