What's new

Chinese UAV News & Discussions (Strictly)

GJ-11 is the first and currently only aircraft in the world to be using thrust vectoring along wing. No moving control surfaces. Something BAe said they are researching called MAGMA project. Actually they just make so much noise about things people think only they are at leading in this research fields. Same with variable geometry with is main next generation fighter technology. Totally variable geometry aircraft not just wing sweep.

GJ-11 shown in parade is just mockup like all parade piece. The real one no one is sure whether main engine exhaust has completed that design shown in mockup.

GJ-11 is the first and currently only aircraft in the world to be using thrust vectoring along wing. No moving control surfaces. Something BAe said they are researching called MAGMA project. Actually they just make so much noise about things people think only they are at leading in this research fields. Same with variable geometry with is main next generation fighter technology. Totally variable geometry aircraft not just wing sweep.

GJ-11 shown in parade is just mockup like all parade piece. The real one no one is sure whether main engine exhaust has completed that design shown in mockup.

How do you come to this idea? I know there were some rumours on this based on certain gaps found on the mock up seen on the parade, but since we haven't seen a single image of the real GJ-11 by now I would be careful with such claims or taking these as facts.

49eca83dgy1girixzg08qj21go0u0gub.jpg
49eca83dgy1girit1zzjxj21gv0ty7dc.jpg
49eca83dgy1girit2jj49j21kk0vsaf1.jpg
49eca83dgy1girit0oy4pj21jw0ve77m.jpg

Via CCTV and @沉默的山羊 from Weibo

【一箭九星!#长征十一号成功完成海上发射#
[威武]

刚刚发现发射时有无人机在拍摄发射画面,
[允悲]

快把无人机视角画面交出来!
[嘻嘻]

Aspects of Aerospace
Today at 07:47 from Android

[One arrow nine stars! #长征十一号 Successful completion of sea launch#[威武]】

I just discovered that a drone was shooting the launch scene during the launch, [Yun Bei]

Hurry up and hand over the drone perspective picture! [hee hee]

1600243964276.png

1600244025680.png

How do you come to this idea? I know there were some rumours on this based on certain gaps found on the mock up seen on the parade, but since we haven't seen a single image of the real GJ-11 by now I would be careful with such claims or taking these as facts.

Known because the mockup is always used in those parades. Almost everything is using mockup. Everything in parades are in service.

Drone Performance Team Breaks World Record in Guangdong
Sep 20, 2020
CCTV Video News Agency

A total of 3,051 drones rose from the athletic field of Beijing Institute of Technology, Zhuhai in south China's Guangdong Province on Sunday, and it brought a light show to the city with breaking the world record of the biggest number of drones flying at the same time. http://www.cctvplus.com/news/20200920...

Back
Top Bottom