What's new

Chinese UAV News & Discussions (Strictly)

49eca83dgy1h94f63vxnej20uv0kkwjf.jpg

Via 央视网

Americans are reportedly operating MQ-9 near Tibet to provide intelligence support to India on PLA positions. We might see some drone war in this region if fighting breaks out.

Americans are reportedly operating MQ-9 near Tibet to provide intelligence support to India on PLA positions. We might see some drone war in this region if fighting breaks out.

I saw that article too. What drones does the Chinese army operate in borders with India and around Tibbet?

I saw that article too. What drones does the Chinese army operate in borders with India and around Tibbet?
GJ-2, which has a similar role. There is also the WZ-7 which is a recon drone.

China will need to increase its drone fleet and air assets in the area, because its ground forces are outnumbered in the theatre. It's not feasible to garrison the same number of troops as India on a plateau.

GJ-2, which has a similar role. There is also the WZ-7 which is a recon drone.

China will need to increase its drone fleet and air assets in the area, because its ground forces are outnumbered in the theatre. It's not feasible to garrison the same number of troops as India on a plateau.

Some drone deployments should be UCAVS, in case if needed.

Article link please?

Also do you think China is going to allow America to operate with it's adversaries so freely right at it's borders 🤔

Measured response to show will against any provocation is probably a good idea, I wonder how Americans would react if you shot one of those drones down

Well ... finally again at least "something" on this mysterious "bird". So far - besides the demonstrator from Nov. 2013 we haven't seen any "real" GJ-11 - all have been mock-ups of some sort. I'm most surprised that we have at least some grainy images from all mayor operational types, all but the GJ-11 since if reports are true, it was said to be in service since at least late 2019... but still we don't have even an image of the true prototypes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom