What's new

CHINESE TRUCK Drivers welcomed warmly at Gawadar.

Who is Pakistani and who is Chinese in this photo? Both look like Pakistanis.

That's Pakistan's Army Personals

He is Chinese
14925463_1789551917980001_3904173010533959075_n.jpg

Great beginning ... despite the efforts of anti-CPEC lobbies, the project is progressing faster than our expectations and this will discourage them. However we should be alert and raise the security and eliminate all enemies of Pakistan. We need to be very strict with terrorists. If someone is disagreeing politically, it is okay and we should talk to them politically but if someone is trying disrupt it through terrorism and force, we should use force and strong hand. We should follow shariah on how it deals with such criminals.

View attachment 350589 View attachment 350590 View attachment 350591 View attachment 350592 View attachment 350593 View attachment 350594

@Two and All other who are unable to see all images..
hope your problem is solved If NO then quote me again I will find some other way to do it.
OK, I've seen it. Thanks bro the friendship!

View attachment 350589 View attachment 350590 View attachment 350591 View attachment 350592 View attachment 350593 View attachment 350594

@Two and All other who are unable to see all images..
hope your problem is solved If NO then quote me again I will find some other way to do it.
By the way, the air in Pakistan looks so good! I live in a small city of 226 km south of Beijing... You know...
360截图20161109231127034.jpg

Great beginning ... despite the efforts of anti-CPEC lobbies, the project is progressing faster than our expectations and this will discourage them. However we should be alert and raise the security and eliminate all enemies of Pakistan. We need to be very strict with terrorists. If someone is disagreeing politically, it is okay and we should talk to them politically but if someone is trying disrupt it through terrorism and force, we should use force and strong hand. We should follow shariah on how it deals with such criminals.
Agreed! the real threat comes from Indian sponsored terrorism originating from Afghanistan. Pakistan shouldnt hesitate to cross over and attack if situation demands. Remember Mullah FM is still at large, probably enjoying his safe heave providing by NDS and RAW in Afghanistan. Imagine the signal it will send to our enemies if we strike at inside Afghanistan specially after calls are traced back to that hell hole.

Back
Top Bottom