What's new

Chinese troops forced to take countermeasures against Indian military provocation: military spokesperson

PLA Official News:

"解放军报
今天 01:49 来自 微博 weibo.com
#西部战区新闻发言人就印军再次非法越线挑衅发表谈话#】中国军网9月7日电 中国人民解放军西部战区新闻发言人张水利大校就印军再次非法越线挑衅发表谈话指出,9月7日,印军非法越线进入中印边境西段班公湖南岸神炮山地域。印军在行动中悍然对前出交涉的中国边防部队巡逻人员鸣枪威胁,中国边防部队被迫采取应对措施稳控现地局势。印方行径严重违反中印双方有关协议协定,推高地区紧张局势,极易造成误解误判,是严重的军事挑衅行为,性质非常恶劣。我们要求印方立即停止危险行动,立即撤回越线人员,严格约束一线部队,严肃查处鸣枪挑衅人员,确保不再发生类似事件。战区部队将坚决履行职责使命,坚决捍卫国家领土主权。

”Indians fired warning shots, PLA forced to take measures to control the situation".

PLA Official News:

"解放军报
今天 01:49 来自 微博 weibo.com
#西部战区新闻发言人就印军再次非法越线挑衅发表谈话#】中国军网9月7日电 中国人民解放军西部战区新闻发言人张水利大校就印军再次非法越线挑衅发表谈话指出,9月7日,印军非法越线进入中印边境西段班公湖南岸神炮山地域。印军在行动中悍然对前出交涉的中国边防部队巡逻人员鸣枪威胁,中国边防部队被迫采取应对措施稳控现地局势。印方行径严重违反中印双方有关协议协定,推高地区紧张局势,极易造成误解误判,是严重的军事挑衅行为,性质非常恶劣。我们要求印方立即停止危险行动,立即撤回越线人员,严格约束一线部队,严肃查处鸣枪挑衅人员,确保不再发生类似事件。战区部队将坚决履行职责使命,坚决捍卫国家领土主权。

”Indians fired warning shots, PLA forced to take measures to control the situation".
What do the measures mean?

:yay: :yay: :yahoo: :yahoo: :chilli::chilli::cheesy::cheesy::cheers::cheers::smitten::smitten::bunny::bunny:

Dear chinese, we have courage. You started but we will finish.

This conflict with china which is going to escalate into a major war or mini-war will serve as a reminder to all other "1.5 and fractions" to not take our kindness as a sign of weakness.
This reminds me of the 2017 ICC final...indians were celebrating they had won before the game. Out came the Pakistani boys...Young and courageous...batted hard and sure and then came Aamir....he made the indians cry and break their TV.
Never celebrate early.

I didn't, the news says India crossed LAC in Shenpao mountain. You can edit the title as the news reads.
I don't want to change for now.. as it needs confirmation. Let the Chinese members also share their standpoint.

What I understood is that previously, the crossing of border was met with banners and negotiations, but this time, when the Chinese soldiers went to tell Indians that they are in the Chinese territory, they fired at Chinese. What happened after that is not clear..

Maybe, Indians are still sitting there, maybe, after the countermeasures (which I believe firing from the Chinese side) they left.

It clears one thing, which is serious.. that now the chances of peaceful negotiations are quite low. Any mistake from either side may prove costly.

I don't want to change for now.. as it needs confirmation. Let the Chinese members also share their standpoint.

What I understood is that previously, the crossing of border was met with banners and negotiations, but this time, when the Chinese soldiers went to tell Indians that they are in the Chinese territory, they fired at Chinese. What happened after that is not clear..

Maybe, Indians are still sitting there, maybe, after the countermeasures (which I believe firing from the Chinese side) they left.

It clears one thing, which is serious.. that now the chances of peaceful negotiations are quite low. Any mistake from either side may prove costly.
So India goes into the Chinese side of the LAC and then fires a warning shot against the Chinese? What are the Indians hoping to accomplish here? Switching from hand-to-hand combat and spiked clubs to firearms and artillery benefits China the most here.

Chinese troops forced to take countermeasures against Indian military provocation: military spokesperson
Source: Global Times Published: 2020/9/8 2:59:05

Indian troops again illegally crossed the Line of Actual Control (LAC) on Monday and outrageously fired warning shots on Chinese border patrol soldiers who were about to negotiate. Chinese troops were forced to take countermeasures to stabilize the situation, a Chinese military spokesperson announced on Tuesday.

The Indian troops crossed the LAC at the west section of the China-India border, into the Shenpao mountain region near the south bank of Pangong Tso Lake, said Senior Colonel Zhang Shuili, a spokesperson of the Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) Western Theater Command, in a statement.

The Indian side's move seriously violated related agreements reached by both sides, stirred up tensions in the region, and would easily cause misunderstandings and misjudgments, which is a serious military provocation and is very vile in nature, the spokesperson said.

We demand the Indian side to immediately stop dangerous moves, withdraw personnel who crossed the LAC at once, strictly control frontline troops, seriously investigate and punish the personnel who fired the provocative shot and ensure similar incidents won't take place again, said Zhang.

The PLA Western Theater Command troops will firmly fulfill duties and missions and resolutely safeguard national territorial sovereignty, Zhang said.

Back
Top Bottom