What's new

Chinese troops enter Indian territory; dismantle bunkers

Look who's deviating from the article now honorable Sir and yes I would believe the Indian Army rather than a source from TOI.Wouldn't you believe your Army's word over a media report?

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Relax man.We aren't presumptuous enough to issue diktats to the Pakistani Army.Why are you?
Sir you guys were talking about taking on China answering China for any adventure but you are not doing nothing

China has done the same thing by building infrastructure along the border since 1980 ... You are late once again !

but india has better plans, they are aiming for better future, they are going to propose some really great ideas and bring some wonderful vision to the country.

that is all what they need.

I,for one,regardless of the veracity of claims,am overjoyed at the current stand of issues.The Government is finally busting big bucks to cut roads across the valley for the facilitation of tanks and artillery,airbases are getting completed on time,modernization plans are aplenty and massive purchases are being accelerated which is exactly what we need internally as well as externally.

Not really , the development plans that your Govt is trying to execute now has been done decades ago by the Chinese ... There was some news in the media that China can now mobilize 50,000 soldiers along LAC and other disputed borders in record time due to superior infrastructure

China has built a sophisticated network of road, rail and air links along the border areas that could help it to mobilise a large number of troops on the border for offensive operations in record time.
It now has a 40,000-km road network in Tibet, besides rail links like the 1,118-km one from Lhasa to Gormo in Qinghai province of mainland China.
( Zee News )

China has done the same thing by building infrastructure along the border since 1980 ... You are late once again !

No argument there,better late than never I guess.

Sir you guys were talking about taking on China answering China for any adventure but you are not doing nothing

Personally,I would grade the India-Pakistan border much riskier with number of the Army personnel dying.You see nothing of that sort with the India-China border,no shelling,no sniper bullets etc. so I wouldn't term it as "adventurous" as yet.

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Last year, Chinese troops had entered nearly 1.5 km into the Indian territory on July 31 near Mount Gya, recognised as International border by India and China, and painted boulders and rocks with "China" and "Chin9" in red spray paint.
( Rediff )

Want to list out American airbases and Chinese Naval ports in Pakistan as well...?

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

but india has better plans, they are aiming for better future, they are going to propose some really great ideas and bring some wonderful vision to the country.

that is all what they need.

Yup.Thanks for noticing and sending a lot of Asian countries our way as well.All because of you guys!!!!

No argument there,better late than never I guess.

Personally,I would grade the India-Pakistan border much riskier with number of the Army personnel dying.You see nothing of that sort with the India-China border,no shelling,no sniper bullets etc. so I wouldn't term it as "adventurous" as yet.

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Want to list out American airbases and Chinese Naval ports in Pakistan as well...?

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Yup.Thanks for noticing and sending a lot of Asian countries our way as well.All because of you guys!!!!
You will see Soon but it will be only done by China

To all Indian members - I dont think its a fair report, its a paid jornalism by TOI, they can write whatever you want them to right, their entire news paper is "MORE ADs" then actual news and all the news is also some kind of paid news.

If the official statement from GOI is voiding what TOI said then there is no need to to get hyper.
Has it been broadcasted by DD news?? I dont think so...

China for once at least not blowing our national capital, so they are far better than any adversary we have.

Not really , the development plans that your Govt is trying to execute now has been done decades ago by the Chinese ... There was some news in the media that China can now mobilize 50,000 soldiers along LAC and other disputed borders in record time due to superior infrastructure

China has built a sophisticated network of road, rail and air links along the border areas that could help it to mobilise a large number of troops on the border for offensive operations in record time.
It now has a 40,000-km road network in Tibet, besides rail links like the 1,118-km one from Lhasa to Gormo in Qinghai province of mainland China.
( Zee News )

in mountain warfare it's not easy to take over enemy military even if you mobilize a million of troops to the front. And in mountain warfare you cannot take down all enemy positions because some where you will have the advantage and other side your enemy. It's more like the game of chess.

To all Indian members - I dont think its a fair report, its a paid jornalism by TOI, they can write whatever you want them to right, their entire news paper is "MORE ADs" then actual news and all the news is also some kind of paid news.

If the official statement from GOI is voiding what TOI said then there is no need to to get hyper.

China for once at least not blowing our national capital, so they are far better than any adversary we have.

Indian Journalists should not cry wolf when there is no wolf and if they so frequently cry wolf the wolf might really come and then it will be too late for India.

Indian Journalists should not cry wolf when there is no wolf and if they so frequently cry wolf the wolf might really come and then it will be too late for India.

yawnnnnn still the same thing:whistle:

maybe indians painted themselves :cheesy:

sm4qao.jpg

Yup must be painted by us only other wise how can ppl like u even think of such things ?

Being a senior member such posts are really not needed don't u think ?

The SDM contended that it was another attempt by the Chinese to claim the territory as disputed in the same fashion as they had taken Nag Tsang area opposite to Phuktse airfield in 1984, Nakung in 1991 and Lungma-Serding in 1992.
Can your government confirm if indeed these areas still remain with them ? :)

Do Indians spend half of their time thinking of Pakistan ? :D
I never knew that Taliban captured some Pakistani land :rofl:

North Waziristan other than capturing the amount of attacks they conduct against your forces and civilians should be considered and the guy above said it you can't capture what you own

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

belligerency at its finest and people say we are the aggressive ones this is minor but should be examined the ITBP needs to create more choke points along the border so any infiltration can be subdued just like in 1967

Back
Top Bottom