What's new

Chinese think India backward

here let me help you.

Shanghai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HDI (2006) 0.917 (1st)
- Per capita CNY 77,564
US$ 11,361 (1st)

List of Chinese administrative divisions by HDI - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1/3 of our provinces are superior to many european countries.

India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HDI (2007) 0.612[14] (medium) (134th)

Not even Tibet is worse than India.

Wanna talk about HDI? it will take 100 years for India to catch up with our worst provinces.

r u real or a robot. everyone agrees here that China is more developed than India but if u think anywhere close to developed then again think about those missing girls.

here let me help you.

Shanghai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HDI (2006) 0.917 (1st)
- Per capita CNY 77,564
US$ 11,361 (1st)

List of Chinese administrative divisions by HDI - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1/3 of our provinces are superior to many european countries.

India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HDI (2007) 0.612[14] (medium) (134th)

Not even Tibet is worse than India.

Wanna talk about HDI? it will take 100 years for India to catch up with our worst provinces.

again superior to which european nation,the economically backward eastern europe,last time i heard u were making comparisons with the developed world

then why are all the poor indian workers being enslaved in kuwait which = shanghai?

actually gives me a good idea. shanghai should start exploiting indians like the gulf arabs do.

then why are all the poor indian workers being enslaved in kuwait which = shanghai?

actually gives me a good idea. shanghai should start exploiting indians like the gulf arabs do.

Ok u were saying smthing about China being like a developed country.

Unlike Indian cities, it is easy to confuse Chinese cities with major western cities in terms of infrastructure and amenities.

Haq's Musings: July Vacation in Beijing

In terms of education, Chinese are investing heavily and significantly increasing their rankings and numbers in world's top universities relative to the rest of the world.

Top Asian universities are University of Tokyo at 22 (down from 19 last year), followed by University of Hong Kong at 24 (up from 26), National University of Singapore at 30, and Hong Kong University of Technology at 35 (up from 39).

Outside of Hong Kong, the top Chinese university is Tsinghua at 49 (up from 56), followed by Peking University at 52 (down from 50). There are 5 Chinese universities in top 100 and 10 universities in top 200.

There are no Indian universities in the top 100. The top Indian university is IIT Bombay at #163 followed by IIT Delhi at #181.

A large number of Indian students are now studying at Chinese universities.

The Chinese look to the West for advance education beyond their own borders.

Haq's Musings: Asia Gains in World's Top Universities

http://www.riazhaq.com/2009/09/more-on-quality-of-higher-education-in.html

Indian students flock to China for higher studies, January 2008

Last edited:
Wait a minute , A Chinese on this forum claimed to be LIKE developed country not an Indian so hold your horses.

Hey pal, why so defensive ? i am just giving the "Facts" of how your leadership's view on this issue.
After all, it does not matter whats people say on a forum, its does matter what leader of your country said to the public, am i right ?

Care to explain to me whats this interview of your Deputy Prime Minister mean to Indians.

11inter.jpg

In the concluding part of his interview, Deputy Prime Minister LK Advani tells Senior Editor Sheela Bhatt that his aspiration is to see the 21st century as India's century.

Many experts say India is poised to become a superpower this century, what are your views on it?
We have never used the word superpower. We have always said India has immense potential. Today, after 55 years of independence, we have not been able to grow commensurate with our potential. We continue to be a developing country. We continue to have huge masses of people who live below the poverty line. We have a poor infrastructure. We do not have enough hospitals, roads, schools... all these things.

So our modest objective is that by 2020 we do not want to be seen as a developing country. We should become a developed country. The potential is so great that we do aspire to see that the 21st century becomes our century.

Hey pal, why so defensive ? i am just giving the "Facts" of how your leadership's view on this issue.
After all, it does not matter whats people say on a forum, its does matter what leader of your country said to the public, am i right ?

Care to explain to me whats this interview of your Deputy Prime Minister mean to Indians.

11inter.jpg

In the concluding part of his interview, Deputy Prime Minister LK Advani tells Senior Editor Sheela Bhatt that his aspiration is to see the 21st century as India's century.

Many experts say India is poised to become a superpower this century, what are your views on it?
We have never used the word superpower. We have always said India has immense potential. Today, after 55 years of independence, we have not been able to grow commensurate with our potential. We continue to be a developing country. We continue to have huge masses of people who live below the poverty line. We have a poor infrastructure. We do not have enough hospitals, roads, schools... all these things.

So our modest objective is that by 2020 we do not want to be seen as a developing country. We should become a developed country. The potential is so great that we do aspire to see that the 21st century becomes our century.

You hardly know how things work here in India so please stop seeing things in black and white.

He is leader of a political party and he is doing a poll pitching and which is for masses , say it morale building or hype creation so that masses stop backing his party. And this developed thing for me and you can be entirely different from what a person living in a village perceives. He thinks this in terms of roads better than what they have now, better homes , food security etc and not whats defined by UN / WB.

and over that an overly excited media which will report things in entirely different light. I am sure this is not how it might be in China , Hardly I have a way to get into uncensored and uncut day to day working in china. So start looking things in right perspective if u really other wise keep getting ur frustrations out on this online forum.

BUT by the way how many ppl u have met or heard saying that India is developed or anywhere close to it, I am sure none. BUT a Chinese on this forum cliames that and you know considering challenges being faced by Chinese society they are far from reaching that. And yes we know we have to do a catching up with China in curbing poverty and creating a sustainable development model

11inter.jpg

:eek:Who said this is a pure idiot.:lol:

If we look to public development (Govt) sure china is well developing but If you see individual development level, right issue India is way ahead of china. One question for china's people that how many member of communist party and what are the percentage they hold in total china's population.

2020 was the target set by the leaders for china to be called a nominaly developed target(ie east developed, west catching up) and i believe they are on track given that the east is doing good and focus has now come to the west

not one chinese says that we're a developed nation.

however, we have many aspects that are comparable to developed nations.

india has NO aspects that are comparable to developed nations. in fact, it has more in common with africa than with developed nations.

The average incomes of chinese still stand one-seventh and one-eighth the levels in the US - lower than in Turkey or Colombia and not much higher than in El Salvador or Egypt . And large swaths of western China remain mired in poverty.And there are still some 100 million poor people are living in china even though ur goverment is calculating the poors by setting standards less than the world bank standards

So by saying china has some aspects compare to the developed countries
the basic fact of income level even is not on par with Turkey or Colombia
so China is also a developing country dont forget that

Also no developed country or even a developing country like Africa had closed 1,250 websites and deletion of more than 3.2 million items of information which is not suitable for ur goverment

Also no developed country will give a person like Liu Xiaobo, 11 years in prison. "Who's crime is that he helped write a petition, called Charter 08, which is basically a petition calling for an expansion of human rights and democracy

Liu Xiaobo also supports British colonialism.

Want to take the trade? If you accept Britain ruling India again, we'll release Liu from prison. :rofl:

He's lucky there's no bullet through the head like what the US does to the "commies".

Back
Top Bottom