What's new

Chinese submarine docking at Pakistan no big concern: Indian Navy

Yes and uncle Soviet bear didn't send its subs to deter USA.. india stroooonk supa powa took on USN .. Boohoo!
why shd we bother even more then... US navy is still in Diego Garcia and now they are our ally as far as china is concerned. Should we act worried just to make you happy?

why shd we bother even more then... US navy is still in Diego Garcia and now they are our ally as far as china is concerned. Should we act worried just to make you happy?
Frankly we don't care... It was your own media that raised and inflamed your ppl not us!

great logic.... But it was your butthurt that force your naval chief to give justifications.... Seems it was so strong that you guys can't handle that!

A comment not directed at you and still you could not stop quoting it .... any sane man with common sense can understand whose butt was hurt .

if you weren't so dumb you would have comprehended my post.. Alas...

There is nothing to comprehend in a stupid post .

I have a better bringing and definetly a better family than some indian idiot who brings in family and is just too dim to comprehend posts... Says a lot about your education too!

Say it a thousand times .... may be it will cool of those burns in your bum ... better upbringing and better family and you ... lol

P.S: As I said before .. Even a pregnant duck is smarter than you.. Now piss off.. Go and moan somewhere else.

Did I quote your post and ask you to quote me .... The only one whining here is you ... so GTFO

A comment not directed at you and still you could not stop quoting it .... any sane man with common sense can understand whose butt was hurt .

There is nothing to comprehend in a stupid post .

Say it a thousand times .... may be it will cool of those burns in your bum ... better upbringing and better family and you ... lol

Did I quote your post and ask you to quote me .... The only one whining here is you ... so GTFO
GTFO:
image.jpg

Pakistan has shown commitment to buy 8 S-20Ps. I think the privatization is the only way Govt. can support itself and the military.

Back
Top Bottom