What's new

Chinese Stealth fighter J-XX

Hey dude dont under estimate the chineese they currently holding the world economy and the next super power after usa will be china so don't under estimate them. They can do anything as u must have know that they make everything in this world.
This has nothing to do with the innate intelligence of the Chinese people. This has everything to do with capabilities versus projection. Currently the US is in an economic crisis and China is very much similar to US position prior to the Great Depression. Back then the US displaced Great Britain as the world's manufacturing center. The US had generous immigration policies, large land and resource rich. But unlike the conditions prior to the Great Depression, the world today is more economicially interdependent upon each other. Back then, if Great Britain economically collapsed, the US stands. Not likely for the US-China relationship today since China has so much invested in the US.

To get back to the military aspect. China is currently at least one generation behind US in terms of aviation technology. More like two generations. The US economic situation is nowhere as dire as people would like to believe. We are still able to allocate considerable funds to advance our current level of 'stealth' technology and to continue to keep ahead of China. China WILL create the equivalent of the American F-22 but by that time, other than a global economic crisis, the US will have something that will surpass the F-22. You are optimistic if you think China, within the next five years, can even wield the equivalent of the retired F-117, even as an R/D project. Immediate needs, such as Taiwan or Japan, will compel China to devote most funds to field functional aircrafts, not top secret projects.

i've seen these pictures before, i remember reading that they were infact an upgrade of the J8 project and NOT the Jxx project

The Chinese copy of the F-22 will be as crappy as the cheap chinese apple iphone knock offs that so many Pakistanis carry around with them trying to impress girls.

:crazy:So u means the PAF is flying the JF-17, J-10, F-7P to impress their girls?:yahoo:

:disagree:be practical man. Dont u know about J-10 and it variant, J-11?

Well Chinese are surely catching up with US at least they have their 5th Gen well in progress or perhaps in middle to final stages hay guys here is an interesting thing
yesterday i was watching Future Weapons-JSF part 1 on you tube i saw something that sent a spark in my brain
while watching this movie there comes a scene where there are two models (likely F-22 and JF-35) but for a split second the camera turns to the other ones and you know what?
i saw this!

it can be seen for only a second or less than that so what that could a twin tail canard fighter be doing over there? i have the

Hey dude dont under estimate the chineese they currently holding the world economy and the next super power after usa will be china so don't under estimate them. They can do anything as u must have know that they make everything in this world.

I am not underestimating China, I am being realistic.

I know all people who hate USA want China to become the superpower but its not as simple as that.

In the future you will not have one country dominating the globe. China might catch up to USA but China will not replace the USA.

Both these countries will co-exist as super-powers.

The Rise of China does not mean the fall of USA.

:disagree:be practical man. Dont u know about J-10 and it variant, J-11?

Yes I do and its comparable to the 20 year old F-16.

By the time China manages to make a fighter equal to the F-22, USA will be producing the 7th or 8th generation fighter.

But in all honestly, I admit, I do not want China to become a superpower.

I much rather have USA as a superpower than China.

As China will be much more ruthless and not accountable. Its a homogeneous communist country where as USA is a multicultural democracy.

I live in Canada and frequently travel to USA. I love USA, its a great country.

Muslims are thriving in USA. They can't do that in China. Long Live USA. :usflag:

Yes I do and its comparable to the 20 year old F-16.
FC-20 is comparable to F-16 Block 52:coffee:
By the time China manages to make a fighter equal to the F-22, USA will be producing the 7th or 8th generation fighter.
with X-44 Scraped US will have to pull somthing big out of its *** to prove you correct cuz JXX will join service in 2011-2015

But in all honestly, I admit, I do not want China to become a superpower.
Thats what you think,and doesn't matter a penny to Chinese :chilli:
As China will be much more ruthless and not accountable.
hellooooooooooo! what has US been doing in afghanistan and Iraq? accountibility?????:hitwall:
Muslims are thriving in USA. They can't do that in China. Long Live USA. :usflag:
They will also in China you ll see as the sinchuan will become the trade route:bunny:
So plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! start talking logically:)

yeah ok....:rofl:

with X-44 Scraped US will have to pull somthing big out of its *** to prove you correct cuz JXX will join service in 2011-2015

It can join today but that doesn't mean it is any threat to USA or Taiwan for that matter.

Thats what you think,and doesn't matter a penny to Chinese :chilli:
As China will be much more ruthless and not accountable.
hellooooooooooo! what has US been doing in afghanistan and Iraq? accountibility?????:hitwall:

And what did China do in Tianamen Square, or its incursion into Vietnam in 1979, or the way it crushed muslims in Western China.

You can protest against USA in USA but try doing that in China and you will be send to a dungeon.

They will also in China you ll see as the sinchuan will become the trade route:bunny:
So plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! start talking logically:)

Keep believing this nonsensical fantasy

yeah ok....:rofl:
you can laugh its your right :yahoo:

It can join today but that doesn't mean it is any threat to USA or Taiwan for that matter.
Ya sure that's why US is showing concern over it.With a capable and low price fighter in export market its a real threat for US,EU and Russians.

And what did China do in Tianamen Square, or its incursion into Vietnam in 1979, or the way it crushed muslims in Western China.
What did US do in Afghanistan and Iraq?
You can protest against USA in USA but try doing that in China and you will be send to a dungeon.
First Part agreed but need your help on second.

Keep believing this nonsensical fantasy
If you want to keep living in dream, what can i do then:enjoy:

^^ I am living the american dream. Try going to China and fulfill your fantasies.

You don't see a line outside the Chinese Embassy for Pakistanis trying to apply for visas to go to China.

You see it outside the American Embassy.

^^ I am living the american dream. Try going to China and fulfill your fantasies.

You don't see a line outside the Chinese Embassy for Pakistanis trying to apply for visas to go to China.

You see it outside the American Embassy.

agreed but for answering your indicator of "development" i would like to have chinese member commenting on this

I am not underestimating China, I am being realistic.
If u being realistic, then don't even think about the word 'Underestimate'.

I know all people who hate USA want China to become the superpower but its not as simple as that.
This is not a matter of hate and want. This is inevitable.
In the future you will not have one country dominating the globe. China might catch up to USA but China will not replace the USA.
I agree with u, that China might catch up to USA, so there is sheer possibility to catch F-22:azn:
Both these countries will co-exist as super-powers.
No, us economy is on the verge of collapse, and will not dare to involve into any thing else. USA already paid too much for the war.
The Rise of China does not mean the fall of USA.
The Rise of China,:china:So now u think it is simple:crazy:

I much rather have USA as a superpower than China.
As China will be much more ruthless and not accountable. Its a homogeneous communist country where as USA is a multicultural democracy.
I live in Canada and frequently travel to USA. I love USA, its a great country.

A little correction my friend- USA is a great gay and lesbian country:agree:

J-10 v F-16blk52

less carry weight 11hp 9,900lbs vs 11hp 17,000lbs), inferior avionics (AN/APG-68 v9 that offers engagement of 4 targets with SARH vs 2 for the J-10)), inferior workmanship (it doesn't even use counter sunk rivets), relies on inferior imported Russian engines (29,101lb thrust in a 40,700lb aircraft vs 28,984lbs in a 42,000lbs aircraft) and carriers inferior weapons (no AIM-120C for the PLAAF/PAF) but it is the equal of the F-16/52?

lets recap the J-10/FC-20 has

inferior radar
less thrust to weight
shoddy workmanship
inferior weapons

Back
Top Bottom