What's new

Chinese special forces show off their bizarre snow training rituals

Me? My credentials are much more credible than anything you Chinese boys can claim about yourselves.
12994d1300061089-fao-anybody-any-interest-venomous-snakes-snake-bite-internet-warrior.jpg

Hey, atleast we indians have got pants to pissed in...
Now, can some of my pakistani friends remember, how they pissed on in their langot for four times..In short edit your post..plz
@topic : Chinese special forces are very tough, they are trained from their childhood and they are dedicated to their duties..
They learn kunfu from their childhood so deficetly they are good at their physic..

You think that's brave? watch this:

article-2089620-1162E9D9000005DC-23_634x451.jpg

article-2089620-1162E9E1000005DC-884_634x471.jpg

article-2089620-1162E9F1000005DC-367_634x471.jpg

article-2089620-1162EA0C000005DC-626_634x451.jpg

article-2089620-1162EA1D000005DC-774_634x451.jpg

article-2089620-1162EA21000005DC-804_634x451.jpg

They toss around a live grenade within this circle for a few seconds and then throw it into a hole. Now that's awesome.

Good luck to those who do / did this.

It is however the stupidest thing any soldier can do with live ammunition and violates the first fundamental taught even to Cadets / recruits in WT ( weapon training) i.e. Do not mess around or play with live ammo or take chances with it at least in peace time.

I think Indians will piss in their pants watching this::rofl:

If we(IA) allow Naga warriors to practice their tradition to deal with captured enemy leader than 'you' will sh!t your pants.

Last edited by a moderator:
These troops are not battle hardened .You need to experience war for that. The experienced soldiers who fought the 1962 war are either dead or on life support.These days Indian soldiers are involved in anti terror operations on a regular basis so its the inexperienced green Chinese soldiers who need to piss in their pants.

wow excellent comments to see here dudes.....regarding military expertises.........:coffee:
Anywayz excellent training videos by our Chinese brotherz....:):china::pakistan:

Pointless and borderline stupid... well whatever makes them happy.... seems a lot of fun though... jumping around the snow and juggling live ammo.

you've seen nothing.

brothers in arms. hooah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Copied from the Koreans:cheesy:

This was long due since their sense of bravery was dented by S.Korean troops training video ;).
To my Pakistani friend who think Indians will piss in their pants after watching that scripted circus.

'The water flows downhill, just imagine if 1.2 billion will piss where the water will go ? :lol:

This was long due since their sense of bravery was dented by S.Korean troops training video ;).
To my Pakistani friend who think Indians will piss in their pants after watching that scripted circus.

'The water flows downhill, just imagine if 1.2 billion will piss where the water will go ? :lol:

Don't come up with such ideas, as it is India was accused of causing floods.

Your men happily turned around and ran for your country in 1962, leading to your brigadier general getting captured and paraded.

Forget 1971 later When Indian Army make the History in Military when it make one lakh PAK Army to surrender ..... World History of Largest Surrender of Solders....

That time also China deployed its solders to Indian border for attack, but that time India warns China , don't mend us this we will use Airforce which you don't have have , and china back off , if you don't know it because your country don't want to know it.
China attacked us with its full strength and on our small soilder deployed on border. Dare when out full strength deployed on border .... will tell how.... how much ....

Much changes after 1962, so get out that ...............

Even If 1000 Dear surround a lion and kill it then it not make dears powerful ;)

Forget 1971 later When Indian Army make the History in Military when it make one lakh PAK Army to surrender ..... World History of Largest Surrender of Solders....
Brave Indians with a strength of almost 200 , 000 troops , add 50 , 000 Mukti Bahini guerillas and an hostile population managed to make 43 000 Pakistani soldiers surrender ... WOW ! Excellent tale to boost up the Indian ego ? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom