What's new

China Space Military:Recon, Satcom, Navi, ASAT/BMD, Orbital Vehicle, SLV, etc.

You should say "will":omghaha:

It's 80%?
&

Yes it is,structuraly what it needs is a the island (alreasy fabricated),some parts of flight deck already fabricated) & an aitcraft lift.

Brother,
What ever you want to prove the indian, they will not accept it ,

Yeah,now Pakistanis arebhere to cheerlead for Chinese.

Do you know the difference between Chinese Thorium MSR and India's thorium fuelled PHWR??

The pic is from february,you can see the rsdar(not the phased array one).And both the missile & radar have been integrated before sea trials.

And our Aircraft carrier would be ready by 2 years,its 80% complete.Butt hurt?
80%? will be or have been? and I don't understand indian "ready", launch again or can enter into service?
excuse, which one of your aircraft carriers you talk about? The one Russian modify or that one you build and has been launched twice?

Great, perhaps Mr. Satellite Engineer here can explain, in detailed technical terms, why and how China is "2 generation or maybe even 3 generations behind India".

Especially when they already have the world's highest resolution imagery on the moon already.

lol dont make other laughf , Hight moon resolution is about 7 mts and we talking about 2 mts .

if someone not taken 2 mts moon pic resolution dosent make your 7 mts relsution a high and superior to 2 mts resolution.

It's basically the same picture from a different angle :lol:

You got busted kiddo.

I know Chinese lost argument in sats image resolution, but cant even see the pic the diff is quite difference, please put glasses the tower in this pic is complete and painted while in earlier pic it was brown.

80%? will be or have been? and I don't understand indian "ready", launch again or can enter into service?
excuse, which one of your aircraft carriers you talk about? The one Russian modify or that one you build and has been launched twice?

80% complete means only things on surface need to build , rest like engines, gearbox , propeller and other structure is made. but you dont understand because you don't know how to built carrier.

I know Chinese lost argument in sats image resolution, but cant even see the pic the diff is quite difference, please put glasses the tower in this pic is complete and painted while in earlier pic it was brown.

80% complete means only things on surface need to build , rest like engines, gearbox , propeller and other structure is made. but you dont understand because you don't know how to built carrier.
Woo, Carrier Expert, hehe!
You can argue and make excuse for these, but can't change the fact, keep it, indian!!

I am so proud of our "spys", they are the best in the world, I just reading the report that USA say China UAV development completely depend on USA, hehe, I completely "believe" that, because our spys is the best, hehe!

Woo, Carrier Expert, hehe!
You can argue and make excuse for these, but can't change the fact, keep it, indian!!

I am so proud of our "spys", they are the best in the world, I just reading the report that USA say China UAV development completely depend on USA, hehe, I completely "believe" that, because our spys is the best, hehe!

Just telling your expects cant see pic clearly how can they tell the fact.

BTW its about Resolution of sats u can make which other countries achieved yeas back is you doing it now.

Just telling your expects cant see pic clearly how can they tell the fact.
"Carrier expert", all report what I read say it just finish 30%, so they report ****?! you said the Pic is not clearly, so how do you know? oh, you are "Carrier Expert"!!

BTW its about Resolution of sats u can make which other countries achieved yeas back is you doing it now.
First check the comments that my comment respond to? as a expert, you should be strict, isn't it common character of indian "expert"?

what your claims are BS

Even Chinese Government itself doesn't use chinese data but buys from Foreign countries.

And Chinese Government provided data for free, yet no one used it. :lol:

that was in the past

we are generating good revenues for our satellite imagery buz

if you said indians are so "good" how much have you incapable but loud braggers earned so far? - my third ask for your reply!

do you even read the contents in your link or are you insane?

usa is the pioneer. everyone is building their tech and research and more discoveries on that like everything in science such as Newton invented the laws of motions, Einstein on relativity.. and subsequent researchers are building their knowledge on those.

Get it?

Back
Top Bottom