What's new

China Space Military:Recon, Satcom, Navi, ASAT/BMD, Orbital Vehicle, SLV, etc.

China can never compete with India as China has no superpower pages in facebook. Do Chinese make any superpower videos? No. So when it comes to competing on this forum, Chinese will always lose as they don't have the superpower videos and facebook pages to back them up.

image of hindustani spy satellite.

image002.png

image of hindustani spy satellite.

image002.png

I wont abuse or critisize you on this forum,the one who requires that is the guy who made you a 'Junior Think Tank'.

For your information wr have many satellites which can be used for surveilence and we have Radio imaging satellites too.

Heck ISRO once displayed the image of Karachi Airport taken by Risat,in one exhibition ...They could have taken an image of one of your top secret military bases/nuclear reactors/missile storage bases but they didnt.....:lol:

I am really amused by youe efforts to belittle our space program,FYI our university students can built better satellites (Paksat 1R was chinese ) & build their own sounding Rockets ..than your SUPARCO..

There is a difference between Indias Thorium reactors [AHWR & Advance Thorium Breeder reactor ] and Chinas MSRs...

India's satellites are mostly assemblies of foreign parts,or worse still,directly foreign made,due to its unlimited access to western technology。

India can't even make its own CCD cameras。

Name one major payload aboard India's satellite that's Indian made?:omghaha:

Yeah right,everyone is helping India to build satellites...back up your claims please

keep your wet dreams!

whenever indians declare a deadline you need to add another 10 years for actual deliverg

answered! you are not!

Wet dreams?I remember your frustration in the,INS Vikrant thread,you were claiming that it was a ship designed in italy,when italy never built an AC as big as Vikrant class.And dont worry,it will be delivered to Navy by 2015,induction would happen by 2017.

And yes,I give it to you,you.are ahead in Molten salt reactors.

Because we are not interested in,MSRs.If you look at it,you will see that Indian & Chinese nuclear programs you will see that both ha e diffrent objective wrt usage of thorium.

India is trying to utilize its vast Thorium reserves.It has developed a PHWR type reactor,which will use Thorium in its core,its,called Advanced Heavy Water Reactor.
The plutonium produced in this reactor would be used in another reactors,a 500 MW Fast breeder.First one would be complete by 2014.
Uranium synthesised in the FBR would be used in our PHWRs.

the intelligence of Indians here deserve applauds if not anything more

Hi Jamaati,built a autorickshaw engine in your own country first,then only come to talk.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom