What's new

Chinese Small Arms: Pictures, Videos, and Descriptions

personally i dont like any of these Chinese standard rifles. we should have developed a standard assualt rifle platform like G-36 or FN SCAR, rather than so many models like type-95, 95B, type-03``etc

The Type 95 is what you would call a "standard platform". The 95G, 95B, etc, are all developments of the Type 95.

The Type 95 is a very accurate, reliable, and powerful system, which is why there are many variants of it.

QBZ 95 with under slung semi automatic 12 gauge shotgun

CS/ LA 2 semi automatic shotgun

attachment.php

attachment.php

i really liked the idea of putting a 12 g under the barrel i will be good in close combats will cause the maximum damage

i really liked the idea of putting a 12 g under the barrel i will be good in close combats will cause the maximum damage

It will be a good combination since the QBZ-95 specializes in penetrating body armor at long ranges while the shotgun will provide a great deal of stopping power at close combat ranges.

It's a perfect duo.

It will be a good combination since the QBZ-95 specializes in penetrating body armor at long ranges while the shotgun will provide a great deal of stopping power at close combat ranges.

It's a perfect duo.

yup it sure is put some slugs in you can even shot till mid ranges from it

i love the type 77 and cf 07 wish i could have owned any one of these though i do have pistols but they are as good as these i hava a lama .32 and llama .22 wis indian government can allow us to import some new guns
llama%20especial-02.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom