What's new

Chinese - Shi Lang Aircraft Carrier: New Pictures

one Shaddock or Bramos is enough ....

as if your stone age vietcon can operate those weapons``this is defense forum after 104 trolling posts havent you realised that? stupid and naive comment like this will only come out ignorant and desperate people like you lot``

All-the-aircraft-carriers-of-the-world.gif
That is one sobering image. As Mr. T says: 'I pity the fool...' if the USN concentrate all the aircraft carriers against any country that is accessible by water.

That is one sobering image. As Mr. T says: 'I pity the fool...' if the USN concentrate all the aircraft carriers against any country that is accessible by water.

The glorious omnipotent US military!

I would like to see how many of these US aircraft carriers make it back to the US if they went and attacked China.

The glorious omnipotent US military!

I would like to see how many of these US aircraft carriers make it back to the US if they went and attacked China.

I don't think he meant that.

Considering the size and quality of the US Navy, he has every right to boast :lol:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/112365-rising-tensions-between-china-vietnam.html

Nearly 200 deleted posts. Probably a real record holder :lol:

By the way, is Shi Lang nuclear powered?

nope``the Shi Lang will not be nuclear powered, maybe the following indigenious carrier``but I'm still speculative about even that`

at the moment U.S is the only one can produce realiable nuclear powered carrier, look how much troubles the french one has for last few years.

im pretty sure some would make it back...

Exactly the US would lose half it's aircraft carriers and it would take at least a decade to rebuild this force. The US Navy is only good for bullying third-rate military powers and not a good tool against major powers.

nope``the Shi Lang will not be nuclear powered, maybe the following indigenious carrier``but I'm still speculative about even that`

at the moment U.S is the only one can produce realiable nuclear powered carrier, look how much troubles the french one has for last few years.

Perssimistically, the third indigenous carrier gonna be nuclear.

Optimistically, the first indigenous carrier gonna be directly nuclear. Furthermore, it will be the Ford class nuclear, not the Nimitz class nuclear.

Exactly the US would lose half it's aircraft carriers and it would take at least a decade to rebuild this force. The US Navy is only good for bullying third-rate military powers and not a good tool against major powers.
And what has the PLA done since the end of the Cold War? Ah...Being that third rate military power and is trying to make it to second rate...:lol:

And what has the PLA done since the end of the Cold War? Ah...Being that third rate military power and is trying to make it to second rate...:lol:

China is aiming to be a military power second only to the US by the end of this decade. Systems like J-20 Fighter, Type-052D destoyer and Type-095 SSN will be formidable weapons.

Remember, China will just keep closing the gap with the US year-on-year. This is what happens when it's GDP can grow at 10% a year while the US struggles along at 2%.

Back
Top Bottom