What's new

Chinese Senior high school girl stacks up all her textbooks for Gaokao, reaching over 2 meters high

The world only knows that China has the smartest students, but this "smart" is actually based on hours after hours tiredlessly hard working every day.
Some country's teenagers are buried in drugs and alcohol, Chinese teenagers are being buried in books and knowledge.

Last edited:
Book worm! Know-it-all! As someone who actually graduated from high school with the highest grade in the school (yes I beat every body in the school during my graduating year), I can confirm the most deadliest knowledge I've collected in my brain are esoteric and didn't come from reading books... or at least not the ones publicly available to read!

Book worm! Know-it-all! As someone who actually graduated from high school with the highest grade in the school (yes I beat every body in the school during my graduating year), I can confirm the most deadliest knowledge I've collected in my brain are esoteric and didn't come from reading books... or at least not the ones publicly available to read!
Still better than piling up drugs and alchohol. knowledge you learned at this young age will benefit you for the rest of your whole life.

That's not really much. When I referenced the entrance exams, just the mock exam papers were over a meter, and the various books were well over two meters. It's much easier for students nowadays.

After finishing her Gaokao exam, a Chinese Senior high school girl from Shangxi province stacks up all the textbooks she had to study for Gaokao exam, the books reach 2 meters high

Students who are not suitable for studying should be diverted in junior high school.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom