What's new

Chinese rapid reaction force vehicle-"Lynx" 4x4 all-terrain vehicle

I am not a person too keen on military equipment but isn't this vehicle a copy of what the British SAS uses ?

For every similar vihecle UK and US build, China can build 100, this is what really matters in a war.
You haven't answer his question. Say ys off course, it's copied version of British SAS vehicle.

Besides numbers don't always matter...quality does....None of the Chinese military hardware (copied out of western/Russian technology) has been proven in battle. so 100/200 will not matter much till they prove their worth.

You haven't answer his question. Say ys off course, it's copied version of British SAS vehicle.

Besides numbers don't always matter...quality does....None of the Chinese military hardware (copied out of western/Russian technology) has been proven in battle. so 100/200 will not matter much till they prove their worth.

US and Soviets had less experience than Germany and Japan in WW2. Guess who won?

Chinese rapid reaction force vehicle-"Lynx" 4x4 all-terrain vehicle

1625199671209.png

US and Soviets had less experience than Germany and Japan in WW2. Guess who won?

Wrong example mate.....in WW2 it was Germany, Japan, Italy vs rest of the world.

This time China, Pakistan, May be Iran..Vs Rest of the world...... Guess who will win?

I am not a person too keen on military equipment but isn't this vehicle a copy of what the British SAS uses ?
Nonsense. They don't have such vehicle...

The one British uses are totally different dimension and sizes. It cannot fit into M-17 or Z-18 Chinese helo

Wrong example mate.....in WW2 it was Germany, Japan, Italy vs rest of the world.

This time China, Pakistan, May be Iran..Vs Rest of the world...... Guess who will win?

What rest of the world? Russia has the highest approval rate of China in the world at 74% in 2021.

Now what about the U..S? Hmm... Seems EU will stay neutral. So where's rest of the world? India gonna risk getting destroyed while barely being able to scratch China with their WW2 nkes, of which half fizzle? Where are they?

Special Air Service.

Please see post# 6.

Discounting the dimensions the Chinese vehicle is a direct inspiration from the British one.
Inspiration and copy are too different things. Due to smaller size, the transmission and gears plus engine all need to be make new one that will meet the military spec.

Inspiration and copy are too different things. Due to smaller size, the transmission and gears plus engine all need to be make new one that will meet the military spec.

Forget the Sanghis man.

All these people will do is accuse China of copying and complain.

These four-wheeler Utility chain-drive vehicles are used as farm vehicles all over the world. its only natural that you can turn some of them to rapid action military platforms, just by adding pintle mount HMGs up top and some bullet-proof glass. You would not violate any copyrights...

Lazy-a$$ Sanghi people incapable of doing anything on their own and importing weapons, even basic small arms.

I see no issue with anything China makes, intellectual property is a garbage concept to me. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Let India make something original first, then Sanghis can accuse others of copying.

How come when the Japanese copied things in the seventies and eighties, no one said anything??

But any Chinese product insofar even remotely resembles anything Western, these Sanghi crows will start cawing like crazy...

Last edited:
Forget the Sanghis man.

All these people will do is complain and accuse China of copying.

Lazy-a$$ people incapable of doing anything on their own and importing weapons, even basic small arms.

I see no issue with anything China makes, intellectual property is a garbage concept to me. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Let India make something original first, then Sanghis can accuse others of copying.

How come when the Japanese copied things in the seventies and eighties, no one said anything.

But any Chinese product insofar even remotely resembles anything Western, these Sanghi crows will start cawing like crazy...

1. Bilal bhai, it was me who said that to Beast and I am not a Sanghi. :)

2. I am in full support of removing Intellectual Property and instead enabling Open Source in everything. But the user / adopter / adapter has to acknowledge the source. Fair ?

1. Bilal bhai, it was me who said that to Beast and I am not a Sanghi. :)

2. I am in full support of removing Intellectual Property and instead enabling Open Source in everything. But the user / adopter / adapter has to acknowledge the source. Fair ?

Oh sorry apologies. I wasn't referring to you, didn't look close enough.

Of course I know you are not a Sanghi, you are the last person I'd call a Sanghi. :-)

Yes fair is fair....

Back
Top Bottom