What's new

Chinese president to visit Pakistan next month

Yes we know China, Russia, and Pakistan more cooperation after US-India deal.

:pakistan::china:
Russia.gif
Somebody tell him about the RIC meeting. :coffee:
RIC: Russia - India - China

The visit of chinese President is a very good news. Last year proposed visit was sabotaged by stupid "dharnas". I hope this year no such thing happens. I wonder if the "metro bus scheme" will be completed by then.

Last edited:
Really? Let's see the crap you've mentioned. Show it. Your claims are laughable and meant for the sheeple. The propaganda spewed out by your intel agencies and the ISPR will make even Goebbels turn in his grave! You guys have failed to show any proof. Period!

P.S. I'm waiting for a negative rating from you as you would most likely be pissed off at what I've written! As though I care a fig!!

I know you read my above post about TSD shenanigans in Pakistan. and despite clear cut explanations about sensitive nature of documents + sources and about those evidences shared with America last week which they have seen but nothing get throughs your thick head as usual. The only one shooting from hip is you

As you said you don;t care a fig, it clearly shows you are being petulant like N.Korea, so I don't give negative rating to autistic kids

If you have something factual to add in to your next post instead of rants, snivelings, whinings, being petulant, play dumb and dufus. Don't quote me. I can't stand thick headed people.

Yeah well, jingoism runs in our blood.

The entire conversation is derailed and now we are wasting time in these silly posts. THAT was my point. I think many of us come on here to learn a thing or two about what's going on. Going through these silly posts, results in a big turn off and people just write crap and leave. No knowledge transfer.

Is that the best you can do? Pathetic.

Where is the proof that Pakistani State or Pakistani institutions provided implicit or explicit support to Kasab? If we follow the evidence, there is absolutely no proof to implicate Pakistani State for the attacks in Mumbai. Even the US has claimed that there is absolutely not a shred of evidence connecting the Mumbai Attacks with Pakistan.

The attackers in Peshawar were Chechan, Afghans and Arab. Is it safe to assume that Pakistan should declare that these respective Governments are directly responsible for the attacks that happened in Peshawar. If your going to make an argument, at-least make one that is factual and at-least has some logic in it instead of spewing absolute B.S. Pathetic

B.S? Pathetic? Maybe what is pathetic is how you have been reduced to mouthing inanities. Maybe what is BS is the garbage you have been reduced to peddling.

Shred of evidence? Ask the Americans what David Headley told them. Know what Abu Jundal told Indian authorities, some thing the Pakistani state was so desperate to prevent that it begged & pleaded with KSA authorities not to extradite him even going on to say that he was a Pakistani citizen, only to disown him completely the moment KSA authorities extradited him. Why such a U-turn if he was a Pakistani citizen. KSA authorities now decide on whether one is a Pakistani citizen or not? Pakistan's collusion in the attacks of 26/11 is evident from that action of your "civilian" government whether under pressure from other institutions or not. Maybe you can come out with a better explanation that just mouthing "pathetic & BS". Pakistani collusion is evident that inspite of then Americans linking LeT to those attacks, Pakistan has shown almost no interest in prosecuting Lakhvi & co., let alone go after Hafiz Saeed. Lakhvi even managed to father a child while supposedly in custody.Kasab's family was spirited away & Pakistan made no effort to identify even one of the other attackers. Hardly the reaction of a state uninvolved and actually interested in playing its part in fighting terrorism.

If Chechens, Arabs & Afghans have been roaming inside Pakistan, it is because you have history of allowing them to do so. No amount of getting hot under the collar will change that.

Pakistan should communicate with China to make India stop supporting insurgency in Baluchistan which they hope will cripple the corridor. If the Indians don't listen, the Pakistani and Chinese establishment should draw a coordinated operational strategy to put India in its place by returning its proxy warfare to their own home front.

Chinese are more likely to ask Pakistan to stop terrorism emanating from Pakistan and crippling their Xinjiang region.

Pakistani terrorism affecting their nation would be their priority, not Balochistan or India.

China asks Pakistan to hand over Uighur terrorists - The Hindu

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/02/world/asia/02china.html?_r=0

China blames terror camps in Pakistan as 20 killed in for Xinjiang violence - The Times of India

China Wonders if Pakistan Is Responsible for Xinjiang Violence | The Diplomat

China’s Islamic militant group founder admits Pakistan terror links | The Indian Express

B.S? Pathetic? Maybe what is pathetic is how you have been reduced to mouthing inanities. Maybe what is BS is the garbage you have been reduced to peddling.

It became desperate and pathetic when you presented the fact that Kasab was a Pakistani, which links Pakistan to terrorist activities in India. Are you kidding me? You should think of becoming a lawyer.

Shred of evidence? Ask the Americans what David Headley told them. Know what Abu Jundal told Indian authorities, some thing the Pakistani state was so desperate to prevent that it begged & pleaded with KSA authorities not to extradite him even going on to say that he was a Pakistani citizen, only to disown him completely the moment KSA authorities extradited him. Why such a U-turn if he was a Pakistani citizen. KSA authorities now decide on whether one is a Pakistani citizen or not? Pakistan's collusion in the attacks of 26/11 is evident from that action of your "civilian" government whether under pressure from other institutions or not. Maybe you can come out with a better explanation that just mouthing "pathetic & BS". Pakistani collusion is evident that inspite of then Americans linking LeT to those attacks, Pakistan has shown almost no interest in prosecuting Lakhvi & co., let alone go after Hafiz Saeed. Lakhvi even managed to father a child while supposedly in custody.Kasab's family was spirited away & Pakistan made no effort to identify even one of the other attackers. Hardly the reaction of a state uninvolved and actually interested in playing its part in fighting terrorism.

So you have the evidence than, than by all means take this evidence in-front of the GA and SC and have Pakistan declared a State Sponsor of Terrorism. I am sure it should be a fairly simple process, after all you have the smoking gun right? The only reason HS and Lakhvi have been released is due to lack of evidence provided by India. The US itself does not has any evidence linking HS to the Mumbai attacks and that is why it has offered a reward to solicit information linking HS and his group to the attacks. That itself is admission in itself on the part of the US that they cannot link JD or HS to the Mumbai Attacks. We have interrogated several TTP and BLA Leaders and they have admitted that they received weapons and money from their conduits through the Indian MI hiding in Indian consulates. Since Headly's testimonial is the end of everything, i am sure we can say the same about these terrorist leaders too.

It is indeed pathetic on your side how your clutching to straws hoping that maybe one day your argument becomes a fact, but unless you can provide evidence to back it up its better if you shut up. If you have the evidence, drag Pakistan through the ICJ, SC or GA and put her in its place.

If Chechens, Arabs & Afghans have been roaming inside Pakistan, it is because you have history of allowing them to do so. No amount of getting hot under the collar will change that.

No i was only using your argument against you. Since according to your logic, since Kasab is a Pakistani, that automatically implicates the Pakistani State in the Mumbai Attacks. I was using an equally absurd argument against you using your own logic, seem to have hit a nerve there.

Behind every action there is a motive or a gain to be made, there is absolutely nothing Pakistan gained from the attacks in Mumbai. It only lost, the peace process was derailed and that process has not recovered even to this day. Pakistan is fighting a war of its existence against the TTP, the last thing they want is to antagonize India and open a new front on our Eastern Borders against a much powerful foe. But anyways, it is clear that your trolling just for the sake of it and have no intention of engaging in a factual fruitful discussion so i will take my leave.

Good Day

Behind every action there is a motive or a gain to be made, there is absolutely nothing Pakistan gained from the attacks in Mumbai. It only lost, the peace process was derailed and that process has not recovered even to this day. Pakistan is fighting a war of its existence against the TTP, the last thing they want is to antagonize India and open a new front on our Eastern Borders against a much powerful foe.

Good Day
Pakistan supported terrorism inside India apart from Kashmir throughout the 90's. Tell me, what was the motivation then? What did Pakistan gain?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom