What's new

Chinese Navy (PLAN) News & Discussions

:coffee::azn:

123421a564nfqpv6pu5e4w.jpg

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/cag-raps-navy-on-aircraft-carrier-jets/article8907712.ece

Meanwhile in India...... I had always thought the IAC-1 was fully using Indian 'indigenous' steel. They started building in 2006? We started building in 2015? Look at the difference in work efficiency. Their cost escalated 500%.

Why insult China my brother through such comparisons?

China is China. Stands Alone.

The Dragon lives in Heavens.

But innocent humour is always welcome.

No offence intended to you.

I know you understand.

I see a farsightedness and great planning through this picture.

One more clue to why China produces things so fast so effortlessly.

Good going.

When Chinese is unitied for the common cause such as nation defense, we're very effective and efficient:agree:

Last edited:
Chinese Navy fleets conduct combat drill in East China Sea
CCTV News
Published on Aug 1, 2016
Three Chinese Navy fleets have conducted a drill in the East China Sea to test combat readiness. The combined drill involved ships, jets, submarines and coastal defense forces. It was led by the East China Sea Fleet, and joined by the South China Sea Fleet and the North China Sea Fleet.

Last edited:
If China keep such fast speed building type052D in each year... i think PLAN will own 20x type052D DDGs until to 2020. :cheers:

Much faster than older time building type052C DDGs.:D

Piece of cake. :lol::D

Fours yards equipped and certified to build CVs

Six yards equipped and certified to build DDGs

Over 10 yards equipped and certified to build FFGs

Three yards equipped and certified to build submarines

Plus a bunch of other yards such as SS and SWS which can easily turn themselves into major naval yards. :lol::D

2016.08.01 PLAN East Sea Fleet drill
8月1日,海军在东海某海域组织复杂电磁环境下大规模实兵实弹对抗演习,三大舰队航空兵、潜艇、水面舰艇、岸防部队以及部分雷达、电子对抗兵力参加演习。这次演习不针对特定国家和目标。

2.gif
11.gif
33.gif
44.gif
55.gif
66.gif
77.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom