What's new

Chinese Navy (PLAN) News & Discussions

And because European countries can't sell military stuff to China,i don't know where these rumors came from..
A LHD is easier to build relative to a destroyer, which we have, a submarine, which we have, or a carrier, which again we have.

A LHD is a box on the sea, with minimal weapon systems. Weapon systems, and radars are the difficult parts. The engine is also a tough nut to crack, but we have made bigger ships than any LHD that exist in the world.

Building LHD is not a problem for China, it's all about priorities. For the French it's a headache Cancelation of Mistral ship deal with Russia could cost France up to €5bn - report — RT News

Russia should consider giving China the order :D , we shall deliver the ship on schedule for a good price

5 billions is BS coming from Russian medias and some weird medias ,just like once they claimed that it would cost us something like 8-10 billions. LOL.
Just like they claimed we would loose many deals,nobody will trust us bla bla bla... our exports are hiting a record (€8 billions in 2014,and more in 2015),so France has lost its credibility,but continues to sell its stuff. They are feeling stupid at the moment i guess. :rofl:

I want to quote @ptldM3 posts dated from Dec 5 2014.

France's reputation is also in the gutter, Russia will never again deal with France on a large level in terms of military equipment and many countries will not want to deal with France because of their unreliable and illegal nature.

ROFL.
-
You think Russia will buy Chinese ships ? Only in your wet dreams. They'd prefer build their own,even if it will take decades (just like they are building the Ivan Gren since..... 2004) rather than buying chinese ships. :agree:
Wanna bet ?

You think Russia will buy Chinese ships ? Only in your wet dreams. They'd prefer build their own,even if it will take decades (just like they are building the Ivan Gren since..... 2004) rather than buying chinese ships. :agree:
Wanna bet ?
any bet on China placed by stereotyped and ignorant westerners are always in favor on Chinese side```

btw, to your ignorance, Russians are already buying millions worth of parts and equipment from China for their industry now

5 billions is BS coming from Russian medias and some weird medias ,just like once they claimed that it would cost us something like 8-10 billions. LOL.
Just like they claimed we would loose many deals,nobody will trust us bla bla bla... our exports are hiting a record (€8 billions in 2014,and more in 2015),so France has lost its credibility,but continues to sell its stuff. They are feeling stupid at the moment i guess. :rofl:

I want to quote @ptldM3 posts dated from Dec 5 2014.

ROFL.
-
Wanna bet ?
Yes, let's bet.

213519dsyfe57nmenzqni1-001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom