What's new

Chinese Navy (PLAN) News & Discussions

:coffee:

222801jes233llsluzmzu2.jpg.thumb.jpg

222726e5l9nohaaoavqenh.jpg.thumb.jpg

222714hwlppsslbuyxyp8s.jpg.thumb.jpg

000032bcwsckkwczuwlsrw.jpg.thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Regarding the refit of the Destroyer DDG 167 'Shenzhen'.

Does anybody know, or can speculate as to what the weapon suite will be after the refit.........eg will there be a VLS system?

I also believe, that the Russian built 'Sovs' are due for refit, and that maybe this has already started..........can anyone confirm?

Its good to see, that the Chinese are prepared to keep their existing warships upto scratch with these refits, and not just decommission them, as would be the case of some other navies!

Regarding the refit of the Destroyer DDG 167 'Shenzhen'.

Does anybody know, or can speculate as to what the weapon suite will be after the refit.........eg will there be a VLS system?

I also believe, that the Russian built 'Sovs' are due for refit, and that maybe this has already started..........can anyone confirm?

Its good to see, that the Chinese are prepared to keep their existing warships upto scratch with these refits, and not just decommission them, as would be the case of some other navies!
Yes, I hope VLS for 167 and the four sov will go major refit which replace many Russian systems.

3 Type 093G nuclear attack subs??:coffee::rolleyes::D

100027pe0bsk0k6ot3u4ed.jpg.thumb.jpg

100029if67gk7zowwo708l.jpg.thumb.jpg

100055i5jxlzljztswawqz.jpg.thumb.jpg

According to new rumors, the raised compartment posterior to the tower is actually a submersible, not vertical launch cells.

According to new rumors, the raised compartment posterior to the tower is actually a submersible, not vertical launch cells.

That's Type 093T,which does not exist as far as I know。:frown:

Back
Top Bottom