What's new

Chinese Navy (PLAN) News & Discussions

Ouch! What is the purpose of that hatch? Doesn't it need to be water-tight?

DDG 173 “Changsha” at Yalongwan Bay,Sanya City,Hainan :coffee::D

220843j63zj2uh4uks4jjs.jpg.thumb.jpg

We aren't sitting still either. Forget the crazy number of platforms for a sec..lets just analyse the number of nations that are helping us with our naval modernisation. This is just what i can think of the top of my head!

-France - Scorpene Subs + Setting up of indigenous capability to manufacture subs.
-Israel - too numerous to list - Barak 8, E/M radars are major ones.
-Russia - too numerous to list - Lease of Chakra 2 SSN and Vikramaditya Aircraft carrier + Mig 29k fleet, Brahmos missile equipping our warships are major.
-America - P8I Posiedon Purchase + strong possibility of future cooperation on EMALS launching system for aircraft carriers + possible sale of Hawkeye E2D systems.
-Japan- Sale of Shinmaya 2 aircraft in progress.

We have the the worlds major technological super-powers heavily involved in the modernisation of our navy. We are going to be a AWESOME force in 15-20 years time.

Interesting..............but this is the Chinese Defence Forum Page, and you are posting irrelevant posts, that don't have any link to the topic in hand..............and its not just on this thread either! :hitwall:

@ChineseTiger1986 do u know what type the large heli is in this model of chinese amphibious assault ship
type-81-image01.jpg

a few years ago i remember there was a joint venture between russia and china to built a heavy military heli ?

I don't know about the joint venture yet, but China indeed does have the plan for the 40000+ tons LHD.

Back
Top Bottom