What's new

Chinese Navy (PLAN) News & Discussions

The third Type 093B under the construction.

So far, China has two Type 093, two Type 093A, three Type 093B.

230404nvpfpv8uzxpoapbv.jpg

In this photo.................it also shows C5!...........Why is C5 back at the builders?

There have been some issues with DDG 152 and it is again back where it started。:argh:

At least 5x months ago pic ... in February the Chinese prepare for China Spring Festival ... recent 1 month no more new pic out.

Wrong。Pic took and posted on 13.02.2015。:D

The third Type 093B under the construction.

So far, China has two Type 093, two Type 093A, three Type 093B.

View attachment 192966

084145k8j8jo98m9zsq5qt.jpg.thumb.jpg

084157f4fy1yi1l2ycj4k1.jpg.thumb.jpg

093G with LACMs。:enjoy:

The relevant agencies of the central government have given the go-ahead for the creation at JN of a research and production facility for special-purpose vessels。

A dedicated construction and engineering department has been set up by JN and CSSC's No.9 Design Academy to carry out the 4+ billion yuan project。

江南造船建设工程部正式挂牌运行 _船厂动态_国际船舶网

PS “special-purpose vessel” is Chinese parlance for naval assets and high-value added civilian platforms。

Why not China place a proposal to buy Russian career being under refit. As Russians are not in a good condition but China needs a career and they are in a hurry too. This will help China to quickly deploy 2 careers one in South China Sea and one in Indian ocean all the time.

Or like just deploying one Career Battle Group all the time in Indian Ocean; as one group completes its life cycle the other will join in.

i think CHN is not in that hurry in aquiring carrier.what we need in a hurry is the ability to build it and utilize it

Since the Type 093B has added 24 advanced VLS cells in its middle section, that's why it is becoming significantly larger than the earlier Type 093 (7000 tons).

According to the recent US report, the Type 093B is only inferior to the Seawolf/Virginia class, so probably on par with the Astute class.

The pics were taken on December 13th 2014.

QQ½Øͼ20150214234218_jpg_thumb.jpg

QQ½Øͼ20150214234237_jpg_thumb.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think we need so many LHDs, I also don't think America needs that many in the future either.

My reasoning is, when we match the US, we still won't be the US today, because there isn't a second US today, but there will be with China in the future.

So at best US and China divides the world in two and we both get half. So US' global strike will be much reduced, and our need will also never match the US' needs today.

at this point, I don't even know what real or not, I don't know, I'll just stick with we have them and leave it at that.

It is real, since it has been revealed by POP3 since last year.

BTW, this means that the Type 093B can also carry DH-10 missiles with a nominal range of 4000km also carrying with the nuclear warheads.

It is real, since it has been revealed by POP3 since last year.

BTW, this means that the Type 093B can also carry DH-10 missiles with a nominal range of 4000km also carrying with the nuclear warheads.
Not disputing it, just too many conflicting information, hard to be sure.

lol, i am open to challenge, if you sees that what i said is wrong then you can point it out and challenge it point by point, but you have to simply be naive to tell someone naive without foing theu their point.
History will tell you are naive and simple, wait and see. if China is still there strong and prosper 30 years later, you own me an apology in PDF.

History will tell you are naive and simple, wait and see. if China is still there strong and prosper 30 years later, you own me an apology in PDF.

lol, so, come back and claim it in 30 years, I don't even know if PDF continue to exist in 30 years.

But now, if you do not have a valid point (Beside saying I am going to be regret in 30 years) Maybe you should do what Ronan Keating Do.

You say it best, when you say nothing at all.

Most China import and export are not critical item, (ie only China are making it) or Dependable item (e.g. oil and gas) Market is interchangable. What China is selling other people are selling too, and what China is buying, everyone is buying too. There are nothing China is making that was not being made elsewhere, people choose Chinese product simply because they are cheaper, but the ither is not like they are unreachable . Say for.example, Chinese TV set selling in Australia cost about 500 to 700 while a Japanese TV set cost around 800 to 1000, We in the west can afford to fork 200 to 300 more for a TV set, and there are nothing currently the Chinese is making not being made anywhere else. Its not like we are asking African nation to fight against China lol, the west can fork the different

Other people are selling? At our price and quality? Or at all? Or at that quantity? Find them. You can't because there is no other place. That's like saying because Walmart sells crap and non essential things, if they disappear overnight everything is cool.

The West or anyone else doesn't have enough capital to build another China, China has HSR, other countries doesn't, seems like it doesn't matter, but it frees up other tracks for cheaper and faster transport cost. China has a huge and growing domestic market, and factories bigger than cities, how are you going to find the workers, the management staff, and on that scale.

Japanese TV are not made with just Japanese parts, it's more like you won't have a TV, this is ridicules.

And the Chinese market could also he filled by other country too, think about it, the world done without Chinese market prior to 1990, and even today Chinese market is still very much protected domestically, yes the west will suffer, but not going to he that much, i would imagine Intel or Apple would have a problem selling their CPU or Iphone in China but well, will that make the world market collaspe?

Is this for real right now, do you want to be the president that tells Apple and all the other luxury brands that they are now officially not going to meet the target. All companies must continue to grow, at least on paper, that's capitalism, if you project your future as steady, your stock is done and last time I checked, that's important.

The world could be without China in 1990s? Is this for real right now, this is 2015, are you going to ask Facebook to give back 10.2% and see if Facebook survives?

China was nothing then, but it's something now, the pie got bigger, and it can never shrink, if it shrinks the whole system falls apart. America almost collapsed due to a few housing bubbles, and now you want to take the second largest economy out of the WORLD. You know what the world's trade value is to the US, 100%. The US won't be reduced to 0, but it will be greatly reduced.

There are trillions of foreign dollars in China, are you just going to tell all the investors, thanks for playing, maybe next time.

lol, so, come back and claim it in 30 years, I don't even know if PDF continue to exist in 30 years.

But now, if you do not have a valid point (Beside saying I am going to be regret in 30 years) Maybe you should do what Ronan Keating Do.

I don't even know why I took the 5 minutes it took to respond, but you don't say nothing, you say ridicules things.

Ask any credible economist, or other members on this forum, if they agree with you, I'll concede.

@Nihonjin1051 @SvenSvensonov @Echo_419 @LeveragedBuyout @Lord Zen

;)

Back
Top Bottom