What's new

Chinese N-plants in Pakistan violates NGS rules: US

so how does that make us different?, i mean what does "barred for non conforming IAEA norms means"..care to elaborate as so many people are confused here.

The difference is same as being a student enrolled in a school and being punished for not following the rules. Does not necessarily mean that one has been kicked out from the school.

Hey next time you get personal I'll report you.

You said it is barred for not conforing to IAEA, what dies that suppose to mean,
Its only after you were corrected that a change in tone occurred didn't it ?

Read again, with a bit of God's grace, you may even be able to spot the difference!

Do try to appreciate and draw distinction between voluntary submission or elective choice and rule of law .... Please.

Yes, I agree on the point that there is not much of enforcing the law internationally.

However, these things are somewhat like peer-pressure, one cannot afford not to conform to standard operational practices. Anyways, I think, we are deviating from topic.

Do these guideline applies to Israel ? US supplies its technology covertly. NSG is just a shell where US and his allies have blank card to do anything.
because unlike pakistan no other country involved in legal nuclear trade is involved in nuclear proliferation.

The difference is same as being a student enrolled in a school and being punished for not following the rules. Does not necessarily mean that one has been kicked out from the school.

Read again, with a bit of God's grace, you may even be able to spot the difference!
The only difference I could spot was that you mentioned Israel was barred because of non confirming of IAEA norms, barred from what exactly ?
:undecided:

Yes, I agree on the point that there is not much of enforcing the law internationally.

However, these things are somewhat like peer-pressure, one cannot afford not to conform to standard operational practices. Anyways, I think, we are deviating from topic.

because unlike pakistan no other country involved in legal nuclear trade is involved in nuclear proliferation.
What about us and France with israel ?

So Nuclear Tech for Pakistan is not allowed or illegal but it is ok for US to give Nukes & N Plants to Israel, India & so on. These are just cries of pain, they cannot see Pakistan going forward. Acquiring Nuclear Tech & advancing it is Pakistan's right.

any idea of the progress on the 2 NPP being built in Karachi... has construction started and whats the time period that we are looking forward to for their completion.??

US can suck my cockles for reconciliation..

Son, tell your mom she left something on the fry pan unattended on this thread...
I can't stand the stench any more.. it has a lousy stink of envy and jealousy.. now you guys go ahead and eat this shit for lunch
..I am gonna spend the rest of the grandeur day on the beach with my chinese friend :tup: :pakistan::china:

Last edited:
What about US violations of similar agreements? They have no credibility when it comes to opposing this.

Back
Top Bottom