What's new

Chinese MRAP for the Bangladesh

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Chinese MRAP for the Bangladesh

police-special20120224141222.jpg

Apa, taking preparation to counter Bangla Spring ???

MRAPS are for protection against IED's.. Do you have an insurgency going on in Bangladesh?

nah only bomb blast and setting police vehicles on fire........

most probably they will be used in UN military operations...

Bangladesh Police is Engaged in UN peace keeping Activities...............

Those are for fighting the groups doing terrorist activities in INDIA maybe...

LOL like whom?? Most of the "terrorist" are low level criminals

Well anyone who knows how to read can come up with IEDs easily. Interweb is filled with tutorials. And they can be deadly as well. Its better if forces go fully equipped when dealing with those groups staying in the border jungles.

Well anyone who knows how to read can come up with IEDs easily. Interweb is filled with tutorials. And they can be deadly as well. Its better if forces go fully equipped when dealing with those groups staying in the border jungles.

I dont bet on it. In our country criminals steal and sell computers they do not look up on how to make bombs. Anyway our inernet penetration rate is very low, i think our intelligence can find out if anyone tries to find tutorials on bomb making.

I agree with farhaan, it will most likely to be used in UN missions. Or maybe high security events like world cup etc.

I agree with farhaan, it will most likely to be used in UN missions. Or maybe high security events like world cup etc.

said it...

p_001.jpg

p_001.jpg

p_001.jpg

So BD doesnt have plan to procure more Cobra

p_001.jpg

These are for UN missions, a few will be kept in Dhaka to train our police force.

we don't have that deadly criminals, they are very low level thugs. People can make decent living now.

Back
Top Bottom