What's new

Chinese Missiles News & Discussions

CxsO_eYVQAA5hIw.jpg

CxsO_ebUkAAn4zG.jpg

CxsPCoYVQAAuv28.jpg

CxsPCoaVEAEyq0J.jpg

Red Sword exercise: LGBs hit targets.

This is nice. I hope Pakistan inducts few more MRLS from China and also this system

sy_400.jpg

SY 400 this beast and can be of great use against moving Indian Armor.

SAM

New anti-submarine missile test fired from an integrated weapons test site

102241d6esxrfsr0bkgbrj.jpg

102243qie7mmbki1kikkic.jpg

102258f9swq3ik9zawi4fi.jpg

102258r2rnr5nt5psspkop.jpg

102259alvq39vvrkoqcrxr.jpg

:D

View attachment 353784

This is not a torpedo so How on earth it can destroy a Submarine ?

This is nice. I hope Pakistan inducts few more MRLS from China and also this system

sy_400.jpg

SY 400 this beast and can be of great use against moving Indian Armor.

This is not a torpedo so How on earth it can destroy a Submarine ?

Look it this way

It is a winged rocket assisted/turbofan powered missile while flying midair and becomes a torpedo when hitting water near where the submarine is.

Look it this way

It is a winged rocket assisted/turbofan powered missile while flying midair and becomes a torpedo when hitting water near where the submarine is.
Precisely, just like a reverse process of Torpedo to Missile of YJ-18 :enjoy:
YJ82-Missile.jpg

Precisely, just like a reverse process of Torpedo to Missile of YJ-18 :enjoy:
YJ82-Missile.jpg

Normal anti sub torpedo is limited in range and speed against Submarine. With Rocket assisted or missile torpedo, you have fast reaction and far longer range against lurking submarine.

ASROC.jpg

Look at this missile launch. It is flat head against tradition sharp point SAM launch from warship.. It is a ASROC fired from PLAN Type054A frigate :enjoy:

Look it this way

By the way the VLS system used in Type 054 !!! Can they only fire Air Defence Missiles but can also fire long range cruise missiles ?

@Beast @cirr @Deino

By the way the VLS system used in Type 054 !!! Can they only fire Air Defence Missiles but can also fire long range cruise missiles ?

@Beast @cirr @Deino

So far , only ASROC and SAM. The canister is smaller consider than on Type052D. I dont think its possible to fire cruise missile but the SY-400 is a possible candidate with a modify slim version but that will also mean shorter range than 400km.

http://www.popsci.com/blog-network/eastern-arsenal/sy-400-guided-rocket-makes-tv-debut

YJ-18 formerly a torpedo ??? care to explain ???
Wrong typo , it is YJ-81 and you don't rot. I am talking about missile fitted into torpedo canister to be underwater fire anti-ship missile. Even zarvan understands that.

Back
Top Bottom