What's new

Chinese Media: Indian Aircraft Carrier INS Vikramaditya has left its home port

I hope you have enough boats to collect 5000 or so drowning bodies from the sea

Do you really think INS Vikramaditya will need to come close to your border to conduct a strike?

Firstly we have said we will be targeting terrorist camps in Pakistan. If you don't have any camps near Karachi you don't have to worry.

Secondly if and only if the war escalates highly will the Navy be used. And be rest assured our navy is strong enough to decimate your navy which is the weakest of your 3 forces

Ever since PAF spanked IAF, Modi is both shitting MKI's and shitting on IAF

Why are pakistan I panties in a twist?

1 Vikramaditya is NOT on any mission. If it was no media will be reporting it.

2 if at all it comes into play it will be when war is truly underway.

3 If it is in play it will have a whole CBG accompanying it and none of your ships, submarines or aircrafts will be able to come anywhere near it

4 Ye darr achaa hai. Ever since the Balakot Strike the Pakistanis are running like headless chicken. You have closed your airspace with only limited movement allowed. Mysterious planes are leaving from Lahore to Gulf States without any registered passengers. There are blackouts every night. There are reports in your media regarding shortage of fuel. You are seeing phantom army movements, aircrafts and ships. There is panic on Imran Khan's face while Modi is going about his business in a carefree manner

For those who doubt 400 akg's range of 400.

This is publically available info, surprises are saved for war time and actual battlefields.

Screenshot_2019-03-03-22-03-18.png

Thanks for the laughs this morning. Made my day.

BTW even attempting to sink an Aircraft Carrier is an open declaration of war.

Engaging a aircraft carrier against any country is also declaration of war.

For those who say swarms of cm 400 akg are needed or formation of many jf 17 thunders. They are wrong.

2 cm 400 akg are enough for an aircraft carrier with firect hits at mach 3 or mach 4 speeds.

Also there is the possibility of sinking even american aircraft carrier with just one hit with CM 401 missile if you are interested publically available infomation below from trusted sources https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bu...eils-new-hypersonic-anti-ship-missile-2018-11

Also in event of war there are surprises to be revealed which no public domain knows or could ever think about untill declassified by use in event of attack.

For those who say swarms of cm 400 akg are needed or formation of many jf 17 thunders. They are wrong.

2 cm 400 akg are enough for an aircraft carrier with firect hits at mach 3 or mach 4 speeds.

Also there is the possibility of sinking even american aircraft carrier with just one hit with CM 401 missile if you are interested publically available infomation below from trusted sources https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bu...eils-new-hypersonic-anti-ship-missile-2018-11

Also in event of war there are surprises to be revealed which no public domain knows or could ever think about untill declassified by use in event of attack.
The 'surprises' argument goes both ways.

And no! Not possible to sink a USN supercarrier with a single hit unless it is a nuclear warhead. USN supercarriers have inbuilt set of defenses and structural compositions which are not clear in public domain either. Just saying.

Last edited:
The 'surprises' argument goes both ways.

And no! Not possible to sink a USN supercarrier with a single hit unless it is a nuclear warhead. USN supercarriers have inbuilt set of defenses and structural compositions which are not clear in public domain either. Just saying.
And you think we have no info of what is there to protect the aircraft carrier? Its only you who knows?

It is possible to sink an aircraft carrier with CM 401 one hit.

And you think we have no info of what is there to protect the aircraft carrier? Its only you who knows?

It is possible to sink an aircraft carrier with CM 401 one hit.
I do not claim to know much but I have read some stuff which is not for FREE on the web. Americans do not spend billions of USD on a supercarrier only for it to be a sitting duck in case of war and easy to sink on top. It will take hell of firepower to destroy an American supercarrier, and this is exclusive of its protection force. Your assertion is unsubstantiated in this case, and I disagree with it on the basis of what I know.

Indian aircraft carrier is much less advanced and capable in comparison though, but it is also a big ship. Try to sink a normal oil tanker with a single CM-401 even - not feasible.

I do not claim to know much but I have read some stuff which is not for FREE on the web. Americans do not spend billions of USD on a supercarrier only for it to be a sitting duck in case of war and easy to sink on top. It will take hell of firepower to destroy an American supercarrier, and this is exclusive of its protection force. Your assertion is unsubstantiated in this case, and I disagree with it on the basis of what I know.

Indian aircraft carrier is much less advanced and capable in comparison though.

Those carriers were built in 1980s americans themsrlves designed the weapon with sub munitions mounted on hyper sonic missiles which breach and target multiple compartments of a huge carrier like russian aircraft carrier.

The missile technology they crrated originally is the one we copied and improved upon. Trust me one missile one hit. All comparments will have holes non patchable in time. And all compartments flooded in minutes.

An anti ship Nasr N tipped missile will make wonders. ;)

Those carriers were built in 1980s americans themsrlves designed the weapon with sub munitions mounted on hyper sonic missiles which breach and target multiple compartments of a huge carrier like russian aircraft carrier.

The missile technology they crrated originally is the one we copied and improved upon. Trust me one missile one hit. All comparments will have holes non patchable in time. And all compartments flooded in minutes.
What they developed in the 1980s is still far ahead of what other countries have managed to field in comparison at present; American naval industry leaves any other in the dust. Nimitz class supercarriers are also much better equipped at present in contrast to what they had in the 1980s; improvements are a constant and maintenance is mandatory.

My point of contention is in regards to a single missile sinking an American supercarrier (your claim) which is wishful thinking on your part; unless it is armed with a powerful nuclear warhead, and scores.

Nevertheless, American supercarriers are not lacking in both active and passive defenses for a wide range of contingencies; lot of surprises for the naive and over-confident in reality. For starters: https://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/what-it-would-really-take-to-sink-a-modern-aircraft-car-1794182843

Sorry friend! There are no cheap options to defeat USN in a war, and this is assuming that they will not strike first.

Last edited:
An AC would only go down after taking multiple DH's that too in very short span of time.Otherwise they are capable of absorbing one or two random hits.

Thanks for the laughs this morning. Made my day.

BTW even attempting to sink an Aircraft Carrier is an open declaration of war.

BTW what do Indians say if an enemy aircraft enters territorial waters of an Independent country ?? We are not going to even attempt to sink your OLD GRANDPA as long as it says away from our territorial waters. Keep the diesel powered WHEEL CHAIR of yours it is causing you more damage than any good

What they developed in the 1980s is still far ahead of what other countries have managed to field in comparison at present; American naval industry leaves any other in the dust. Nimitz class supercarriers are also much better equipped at present in contrast to what they had in the 1980s; improvements are a constant and maintenance is mandatory.

My point of contention is in regards to a single missile sinking an American supercarrier (your claim) which is wishful thinking on your part; unless it is armed with a powerful nuclear warhead, and scores.

Nevertheless, American supercarriers are not lacking in both active and passive defenses for a wide range of contingencies; lot of surprises for the naive and over-confident in reality. For starters: https://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/what-it-would-really-take-to-sink-a-modern-aircraft-car-1794182843

Sorry friend! There are no cheap options to defeat USN in a war, and this is assuming that they will not strike first.
I still maintain my position as i know from publically available information. Pakistan and china both have ability to take out united states aircraft carrier in just 1 hit a single missile.

Back
Top Bottom