What's new

Chinese man arrested for defrauding his 17 girlfriends

S10

Reaction score
Country
China
denzel_smile.jpg

A Chinese man who was caught cheating on 17 girlfriends at once has been arrested for fraud.

The man from Hunan province made headlines last month when all 17 women discovered each other when they rushed to his hospital bedside.

The allegation of fraud relates to sums of money which he regularly took from the deceived women, according to the South China Morning Post (SCMP).

The man, identified only as Mr Yuan from the city of Changsha, in Hunan province, is reported to have had a child with one of the women and had been planning a wedding with another. The reality that he had been dating all the women for the same time, some of them for years, came to light when doctors contacted his loved ones after he had an accident last month.

"I was really worried when I heard that he was in hospital," Xiao Li, who had been seeing Mr Yuan for 18 months, told the local Xiaoxiang Chen Bao paper at the time.

"But when I started seeing more and more beautiful girls show up, I couldn't cry any more.
"

Chinese man 'with 17 girlfriends' arrested for fraud - BBC News

WTF, he must be a public enemy for every single man in China right now

This sounds like the plotline for a terrible girlfriend revenge flick.

The picture/photo looks like a Blacknese?? Does he exists??
You think just because he's squinting he's part Chinese?

The guy has strong pimp-fu. Too bad the jealous hospital staff had to do him dirty.

Back
Top Bottom