What's new

'Chinese-looking' student death sparks protests in India

Well I do have an eye on exploring China for work; I wonder how much would my complete illiteracy in the Chinese Languages (Mandarin or Cantonese) would hold against me & whether in China that has such a large population of aspiring Professionals would a foreigner be considered on an equitable basis in the Job Selection process ? :unsure:

Plus I dunno if British or American Qualifications are recognized in China ! :undecided:

And I could only move to a City where there are a lot of Hui Chinese around to maybe think of settling down with a nice Hui lady ! :ashamed:
didnt u also want to go to turkey,scotland,holland,singapore as well for work n studies?:undecided: n now china?:what:

u wud end up being in any village next to ur pind lhr i swear hahaaha:cheesy::rofl:

didnt u also want to go to turkey,scotland,holland,singapore as well for work n studies?:undecided: n now china?:what:

u wud end up being in any village next to ur pind lhr i swear hahaaha:cheesy::rofl:

I'm exploring every option right now ! :unsure:

Don't be jealous ! :P

Let's get this one thing straight,no offense intended,NE will not integrate or mix up with the mainland.We here have our own way of life and we see it as more suitable for us.We stay in the union as patriotic citizens because it provides us with benefits,and guarantees that our way of life and autonomy dont get lost in the sea of humanity that is mainland India.

You didn't get the meaning of what I was saying. integrated into the mainstream means they are becoming a part of the central focus and functioning of India. Similar to how Tamils and Marathis and Biharis are all part of the mainstream India today while they obviously retain their own ethnic and linguistic identities.

There is no dichotomy between being an Indian and a Tamil and similarly North-Easterners are also become a part of the daily functioning and life of India. What I am saying is not very different from what you are saying.

Don't confuse between mainstream and mainland. I used the former term not the latter.

Yeh media wallah humaein racist banake chodege.:undecided:

It's the Times of India and Arnab Goswami's Times Now. What else do you expect.

Nido's death had little to do with racism and more to do with a culture of violence in Delhi. Being a Delhiite i know how many such fights and quarrels take place here each day in which no North-Easterner is involved.

ToI and Times Now are anti-National. They only care about their TRP's. Apart from that , both of these being Bombay based, they have their own agenda of maligning Dellhites first as rapists and now as racists. Country can go to hell for them

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom