What's new

Chinese Investigators Raid Mercedes Benz Office in Shanghai

Wide spread Japanese assets in China were damaged / destroyed. I will cite just one example:

Panasonic, Toyota Report Damages in China as Protests Widen - Bloomberg

To illustrate:

econ_japan46__01__630x420.jpg

AJ201211250042M.jpg

japan-earthquake-cars_full_600.jpg

6781019359309588.JPG

image.axd

AJ201209160034M.jpg

0917_Anti_Japan_Protest_630x420.jpg

Zombie apocalypse. How do we kill 1.3 billion zombies again? think fast!

It always behooves me to read the responses of Chinese posters mocking the Vietnamese when Vietnamese protesters damaged Chinese businesses several months ago. Whilst turning a blinde eye to the billions of dollars worth in damages the Chinese committed to Japanese assets in China.

For most of the damages , Japan shouldered the costs in an attempt to show a level head, and a spirit of friendship.

Still, one should evade in judging whilst failing to see the log in one's own eye.

It always behooves me to read the responses of Chinese posters mocking the Vietnamese when Vietnamese protesters damaged Chinese businesses several months ago. Whilst turning a blinde eye to the billions of dollars worth in damages the Chinese committed to Japanese assets in China.

For most of the damages , Japan shouldered the costs in an attempt to show a level head, and a spirit of friendship.

Still, one should evade in judging whilst failing to see the log in one's own eye.

It's not like Japan and Vietnam have done nothing and try to resolve the issue. But China remains this way and invited trouble into their lives. It's okay though, no wonder Genghis Khan showed them no mercy.

It's not like Japan and Vietnam have done nothing and try to resolve the issue. But China remains this way and invited trouble into their lives. It's okay though, no wonder Genghis Khan showed them no mercy.

They destroy our assets, yet Japan and Japanese people not once mounted large scale protests showing our disapproval of such unnecessary , destructive show of melodrama.

As for the case of Vietnam I can empathize for some feelings of want. The oil rigs were a clear violation of the national territory of Viet Nam.

Why does these hairy Vietnam monkeys jump out? I thought it is about the Benz, can Vietnam make Benz?

Genghis Khan showed them no mercy.

Interestingly enough, Kublai Khan failed to subjugate both Japan and Viet Nam. Whilst China was conquered.

In fact, they tried to invade Japan twice. Both times, they were annihilated by our Samurais. Whoever washed to shore were gutted -- no quarter was given.

292k116f.jpg

Chinese invaded your country, took your mother, your daughter, your wives, and slaughter your useless men.

china cracking down.
kick'em out, but not before you make a knock-off.

Ghenghis Khan died . Never defeat Song China. his successor defeated Song China.

Last edited:
China finishes anti-trust probe into 12 Japanese firms

SHANGHAI Tue Aug 5, 2014 10:50pm EDT

(Reuters) - China's anti-monopoly regulator said on Wednesday the government has completed investigations into 12 Japanese auto-parts makers and will hand out punishments according to the law.

The decision was announced at a media conference held by the National Development and Reform Commission in Beijing.

(This story corrects the full name of the government agency in the second paragraph)

China finishes anti-trust probe into 12 Japanese firms| Reuters

Back
Top Bottom