What's new

Chinese incursion caught on tape

@OrionHunter,

I haven't received your phone number or contact address. I am waiting. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
So why did you let those "enemy" (in your words) soldiers just walk straight through the Indian border?

Even though there are troops there, they just went right through them?

If they had fired a shot, we would have replied with a shot.

But you always fire shots on your border with Pakistan and your border with Bangladesh, irrespective of whether they are soldiers, cattle smugglers, etc?

Yes we fire, but never first....
Look at recent incidents....Pakistan violated ceasefire and killed Indian soldiers first then we retaliated....
Same is the case for B.Desh, sometimes we fire to reply to B.Desh Border Guard firing and most of the time to stop illegal smuggling.......
i.e, we only fire in self-defence, we don't intrude into others territory, so we don't need to be offensive....

In this case, our soldiers realized that the Chinese don't have the guts to fire(same cannot be said for Pakistani intruders) and that they can be pushed back simply by physical force.....hence they didn't fire......as I said earlier, we only fire in self-defence....

In this case, our soldiers realized that the Chinese don't have the guts to fire(same cannot be said for Pakistani intruders) and that they can be pushed back simply by physical force.....hence they didn't fire......as I said earlier, we only fire in self-defence....

That's what you thought in 1962. :lol:

The truth is that India is the one who has no guts to fire. As we have seen every time.

The truth is that India is the one who has no guts to fire. As we have seen every time.

no that's a wrong analogy.

Chinese didn't fire, Indian's didn't fire. So really cannot blame anyone here.

Only if one party fires, but other tolerates and doesnt fire, can you blame the party which didnt fire.

Is it rude to offer an Indian a cigarette? Do they have some cultural aversion to cigarettes?

No, it is stupidity. At the altitude of 15000/16000 feet anything costs more than what it costs in the plains. Yesterday, your soldiers could not afford basic gear but since today you have some money, you spend it without any care. If this continues, you will be poor again.

Do you know how much a piece of cigarette costs at such high altitude? In Indian currency it may cost Rupees 10/15 and your soldiers were distributing those fags free of cost! Cigarette fokat me ata hain ka? Just tell your PLA soldiers to ask the Indian soldiers how much monthly salary they receive? You will get the idea why they can't afford such stupidity your soldiers showed.

You won't get any concessions if you offer cartons of cigarettes. Then why offer cigarettes? I have also noticed your commie regime is donating millions of dollars to Indian universities! Why can't they spend those money in the remotest isolated villages in northwestern China where kids have to climb hills so that they can attend schools in the caves?

Get real. This is my friendly suggestion. Not everybody will give such advises.

Well After 1962 and given you back in 1967 , just 5 years after 62 you got your soldiers killed and your army declared surrendered and reiterated .

Of courser your govt haven't told you what happened in 67 when china defeated and humiliated at border.

Now we dont want to humiliate you again like we did in 1967. :rofl:

Well After 1962 and given you back in 1967 , just 5 years after 62 you got your soldiers killed and your army declared surrendered and reiterated .

Of courser your govt haven't told you what happened in 67 when china defeated and humiliated at border.

Now we dont want to humiliate you again like we did in 1967. :rofl:

1967 of what?

want to compare today's economy, R&D achievements, life expectancy, literacy rate, patent filings, annual number of engineers joining work force, infrastructure, high tech company market cap, 3G mobile user count, broadband average bandwidth, defence spending, UNSC permanent membership status, quality of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd tier cities?

one day loser, always loser.

This is my style of fighting! No one gets hurt and dies, border dispute gets settled by a friendly punch up. If only the rest of the world is as civilised.

Tell that to your Chinese women badminton players who were beaten by Sindhu in the World Championship.. :D

You seriously want to compare China and India in sports, especially Badminton?
Its like you entering a fight with both hands tied...

You seriously want to compare China and India in sports, especially Badminton?
Its like you entering a fight with both hands tied...

LOL seriously. :rofl:

In the London Olympics, China won ALL the Gold medals in Badminton. ALL of them.

Whereas India did not win one single Gold medal in the entire Olympics. LOL man I don't know how delusional they can get. :lol:

Superpower in making.does US also did this with Mexico and Canada border.

1967 of what?

want to compare today's economy, R&D achievements, life expectancy, literacy rate, patent filings, annual number of engineers joining work force, infrastructure, high tech company market cap, 3G mobile user count, broadband average bandwidth, defence spending, UNSC permanent membership status, quality of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd tier cities?

one day loser, always loser.

This topic is about border crossing / stopping and firing ...

So India defeated a permanent UN member , a member which attack and get defended dose not deserve a seat. Moreover UN is history now.

India made its own rules , like forced country to made exception for NPT etc. Without India nothing works not even UN.

LOL seriously. :rofl:

In the London Olympics, China won ALL the Gold medals in Badminton. ALL of them.

Whereas India did not win one single Gold medal in the entire Olympics. LOL man I don't know how delusional they can get. :lol:

Well bring all the Medals dosen't not get you AP or south china sea. You got all the medals but then also you still buy engines from russia and ask russia to design for you, and you claim that it designed by you.

Stay on topic , most Chinese habit is , when get defeated they don't talk about it and changed the subject.

Back
Top Bottom