What's new

Chinese incursion caught on tape

Exclusive: Chinese incursion caught on tape - Video | The Times of India

Loads of pushing around is done and tussle happening among Indian & Chinese soldiers there. One Chinese soldier even tried to dodge and run past Indian soldiers to intrude further. Indian soldiers stopping Chinese by literally holding them across to stop them from getting in further. In the end commanders of both parties have a talk and try to sort it out. Complete expose of Chinese govt exposing their lies regarding their army trying to intrude in Indian territory.

first they shown a video in which they said they cough alleged terrorists and now this!

i think these Indians should make their soldiers future directors of their film industry.:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
first they shown a video in which they said they cough alleged terrorists and now this!

i think these Indians should make their soldiers future directors of their film industry.:rofl:

Be it terrorist or Soldier, who ever intrudes is enemy.

hahahaha! are these soldiers LMFAO! check the way they are crossing the LAC and the way indian soldiers are stopping them lolx..chinese brothers are teasing them...hahah! Well this is our way to tease!

1758.jpg

1763.jpg

:sniper:

hahahaha! are these soldiers LMFAO! check the way they are crossing the LAC and the way indian soldiers are stopping them lolx..chinese brothers are teasing them...hahah! Well this is our way to tease!

1758.jpg

1763.jpg

:sniper:
In the video was the comedy show by both Indian and chinese soldiers.

and down here is our way to tease back

fh177_bofors_gun-_011513110530.jpg

WTF is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is how india china border is ????

Hindi Chini Bahi Bahi....................

Please, the Chinese are much more calm than that. They arent the ones playing the hype of two front wars and whining about their well-equipped military being puny and outgunned.

Watch the Video..............Did the Chinese Soldiers Looked Professional ...............................I expected them to be........

Duh ! Thought I would see some serious Kabaddi but this is more like Chinese soldiers coming over to Indian side to get some bodily heat. What with those tight embraces. Bada achcha laga itna pyaar dete huwe ;) LMAO.

Watch the Video..............Did the Chinese Soldiers Looked Professional ...............................I expected them to be........
Professional? :woot: The Hans looked like a bunch of spoilt school kids out on a picnic!! Look at the way one of them runs away!! :omghaha: And the Han officer looks completely flummoxed, confused as to WTF is going on!!! :rofl:

The maturity and firmness shown by the Assam Rifles major is commendable. I think the soldiers from the great Han dynasty need to learn something from their Indian counterparts! :cool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom