What's new

Chinese grapes, potatoes sold in Vietnam heavily contaminated

Status
Not open for further replies.
we like nagging Indians thats all, dont you get it yet? we humiliated you in every way from military, science to economy..believe whatever the 'fake' stories you like, coz in reality people know whether India is a joke or China

And we still continue to hold Arunachal Pradesh as well as Sikkim, despite your country's bickering about getting it back :P

Besides I'm also curious as to which reports you've analyzed that determines the lack of Chinese food products that prevents growth and IQ levels, as Syama Ayas pointed out.

we like nagging Indians thats all, dont you get it yet? we humiliated you in every way from military, science to economy..believe whatever the 'fake' stories you like, coz in reality people know whether India is a joke or China

Humiliated us by stealing our technology??? copying our product?? Tell me one country from which china has not stolen any thing...

Wait... Is it Somalia???

First it was adulterated Chinese milk that killed scores of children. Then came children's toys exported to the US of A that had dangerous levels of lead content in them and so were despatched back to China. I mean, who wants kids to die due to lead poisoning? And now we have vegetables and fruits that are making people sick with high dozes of contamination!

But of course, our worthy Chinese posters will give a rambling spin to this and divert attention away from this sordid affair by bringing in toilets and poverty in India. That's where most of their discussions usually end! :cheesy:

I have been using Chinese (Mainland's) products since I was born, still alive.

and those poor low caste indians cant even afford 'cheap' Chinese products thats why more than 5000 childern dying every single day, and sometimes half country 'travelled' back to stone age without power

You are either immune or Mutated... :cheesy: In simple word you are use to. Contaminated food or water will not affect us, coz we are eating/drinking it since our childhood, where as small contamination can affect adversely to those who are not use to.

Humiliated us by stealing our technology??? copying our product?? Tell me one country from which china has not stolen any thing...

Wait... Is it Somalia???
lol clueless kid, India 'technology'? WIPO defines India is primitive factor driven society, and PCT figures shows one chinese city recieved more patent grants from PCT than the entire slum``

please try to convience them (the only ligitimate international examination institution for patents) that India has some 'technology' that we want to copy

the joke country is made up by jokes

and those poor low caste indians cant even afford 'cheap' Chinese products thats why more than 5000 childern dying every single day, and sometimes half country 'travelled' back to stone age without power

Red liar caught red-handed again :lol:

Child deaths in India for 2011 is 1.696 million that is approx 4646 deaths per day.

Child_Mortality_Report_2011

Again now prove how in-affordability of 'cheap' Chinese products is responsible for child mortality or grid failure in India.

Or

Run away like a shameless liar, :D

You are either immune or Mutated... :cheesy: In simple word you are use to. Contaminated food or water will not affect us, coz we are eating/drinking it since our childhood, where as small contamination can affect adversely to those who are not use to.

You should know how much $$ we have spent for food quarantine and water filtration.

First it was adulterated Chinese milk that killed scores of children. Then came children's toys exported to the US of A that had dangerous levels of lead content in them and so were despatched back to China. I mean, who wants kids to die due to lead poisoning? And now we have vegetables and fruits that are making people sick with high dozes of contamination!

But of course, our worthy Chinese posters will give a rambling spin to this and divert attention away from this sordid affair by bringing in toilets and poverty in India. That's where most of their discussions usually end! :cheesy:

exactly, we will keep 'derailing' top by bring toilet and hygen issue to make fun of you lot```as it is simple, as when the rats living in the sewer laghing at others eating dirty food``

Finally someone has a sense of humor here.

Anyways, I am bit disappointed at you joining up here to diginify whatever conversation is going on.

You troll trolls with facts, logic and knowledge. :)

You should know how much $$ we have spent for food quarantine and water filtration.
difficult to talk to uncivilised people how we civilised people live in a clean ordered society, they probably though corpses floating in the rivers are common as how it is in India

Honestly I don't want the Mainland to produce any "cheap products" anymore, especially food and water.
For @#$'s sake clean up the river which providing/selling water to my city...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom