What's new

Chinese foreign ministry deny rumors: cancellation of Xi's visit

Crypto

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Q: Media reports said that China has cancelled President Xi Jinping's visit to Pakistan out of security concerns. Can you confirm that?

A: China and Pakistan are friendly neighbors enjoying all-weather friendship and comprehensive cooperation. We have maintained close high-level exchanges. Both sides are in close communication on the next step of such exchanges. It is worth pointing out that we have never released any information about President Xi's visit to Pakistan officially. So, there is no basis to say we are about to cancel anything.

As for the current security situation in Pakistan, we hope relevant parties in Pakistan can work together while bearing in mind the fundamental interests of the state and the people, and jointly safeguard national security.

W020140905689082163247.jpg

Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Qin Gang's Regular Press Conference on September 5, 2014

PMLN is becoming lier league, we have now dragged china unnecessarily that too based on lies. :mad::hitwall:

Last edited:
Good thing that visit as on schedule and not cancel:Pak China:

It's really a shame what our Demo-cratic govt is doing by dragging the Chinese President in to this...

"It is worth pointing out that we have never released any information about President Xi's visit to Pakistan officially. So, there is no basis to say we are about to cancel anything".

Source: Chinese foreign ministry deny rumors: cancellation of Xi's visit

Mubashir Luqman Exposed lie of PML N Ministers that Chinese President has cancelled its Pakistan Visit

Shame on our politicians, doing dirty politics even not spared country like china.

Corrupt politicians don't love Pakistan, so they will do anything & go up to any level to achieve personal interests. Because of this lies from PML-N, imagine how badly Pakistani image has been damaged world wide, again.

shame on Nawaz Government, now they are after china, or kitnay jhot bolo gai Ganjay,

It's really a shame what our Demo-cratic govt is doing by dragging the Chinese President in to this...

"It is worth pointing out that we have never released any information about President Xi's visit to Pakistan officially. So, there is no basis to say we are about to cancel anything".

Source: Chinese foreign ministry deny rumors: cancellation of Xi's visit

Yesterday Imran khan said china is giving loan to Pakistan rather then investment. And they will charge us 7% instead of 2% (world bank rate). and chinese president will give share to nawaz sharif for this deal.

@Topic
Even goverment said 2 days ago the plan might get cancel, chinese security team is already in Pakistan. And where is rejection the claim. Question was 'Will it get cancel?' And his response was worried about current issue. Why even he is mentioning?

His response was foreign office hasnt given any official response. Its security clearance team which is demanding securer place to get go ahead.

PMLN is becoming lier league, we have now dragged china unnecessarily that too based on lies. :mad::hitwall:

May Allah give a little bit of sense to my Pakistani public, Allah I dont ask much just enough sense like you gave to even animals..please Allah

now Chinese exposed them as well. a lieing and a murderer PM

PMLn disappoint nation but PPP is doing amazing job to push PMLn in black hole. T . Insaf has done enough ground work for future election. After next election small parties will form unity govt.

May Allah give a little bit of sense to my Pakistani public, Allah I dont ask much just enough sense like you gave to even animals..please Allah

you are asking too much for Pakistanis. Actually the current lot pf politicians are the most sensible among the 180+ million and people don't have to sue their minds, politicians are their to use their minds and know how to best run the country.

By the way bring in a picture of the MNA's and Senators from 90s and bring in a picture of the
MNA's and Senators from today and put a caption "find the difference"

Amen to that

10603572_665498186890511_2961018150807474546_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom