What's new

Chinese fleet drives Japanese boats away from Diaoyu Islands

Japanese nationalists in 2ch are very angry about their coward government.

Japanese nationalists in 2ch are very angry about their coward government.

The government is smart, just looking at their own history they should know what comes after provocation right?:chilli:

china is finished in 20 years.. thats the problem of living in a cimmunist country

china is finished in 20 years.. thats the problem of living in a cimmunist country

really? well China was suppose to be finished 10 years ago, and 3 years ago and 2 and 1 and now too.

But I'll get my timer since @priti said so, it must be true.

This is like those mad cult leaders predicting the apocalypse. Now they get smart and just say it'll happen and not when.

But at least according to you it's pushed to 20 instead of 10 so we are making progress.

Last edited by a moderator:

And how? You think Japan will defeat the PLA in a war? Or the U.S.?

Japan is completely inferior to China militarily now. The U.S. are cowards who owe China debt and the last thing they'll do now is start a war with us.

You should start filtering what you think and what you post.

really? well China was suppose to be finished 10 years ago, and 3 years ago and 2 and 1 and now too.

But I'll get my timer since @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=145184" target="_blank">priti</a></u> said so, it must be true.

This is like those mad cult leaders predicting the apocalypse. Now they get smart and just say it'll happen and not when.

But at least according to you it's pushed to 20 instead of 10 so we are making progress.

Priti is right. In 2030 India is going to be a superpower with hordes of white slaves to do their bidding and bring about the end of the PRC. We Chinese cannot match such power!

@HongWu Japanese PM openly warned China on Senkaku Islands where as you are opening threads based on some unconfirmed reports.

@HongWu Japanese PM openly warned China on Senkaku Islands where as you are opening threads based on some unconfirmed reports.

Before this dispute arose, Japan had 100% control of the islands with China never even sending our ships but during the last few months Chinese ships have been freely entering Diaoyu Island waters and Japan has been powerless to stop it. This has been a strategic gain for China. The Japanese know this.

Before this dispute arose, Japan had 100% control of the islands with China never even sending our ships but during the last few months Chinese ships have been freely entering Diaoyu Island waters and Japan has been powerless to stop it. This has been a strategic gain for China. The Japanese know this.

Officially Japan still claims the islands, Fishing trawlers and other stuff are visiting those rocks I agree but that donot make any difference.

Officially Japan still claims the islands, Fishing trawlers and other stuff are visiting those rocks I agree but that donot make any difference.

You don't understand. Japan had 100% control. They arrested every Chinese fisherman that entered Diaoyu waters and Chinese ships didn't even bother go to that area. Now Chinese ships are there on a daily basis patrolling and hardly any Chinese fisherman get arrested. Strategically the Chinese are the best. It's not a mistake Sun Tzu was a Chinese.

HongWu always lies, and the mods dont seem to want to do anything about his fake titles. Just gonna have to deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom