What's new

Chinese Flanker Family: J-11, J-16 ... Su-27SK/UBK, Su-30MKK

dont day dream su 30 mki is far better than j11 .why do you think china is buying su 30 mkk because is more capable than J11 and every one knows that su30 mki is superior than so30 mkk

Do you ever post anythings with source or link to back up your

claims ? If you are comparing MKI to J-11a, yes, MKI is better, but

when comparing the J-11B deployed in 2006 ;

Su-30MKI (110)- The Su-30MKI is one of the most advanced Flanker variants in current operation. It features a passive phased array radar, advanced FLIR and electro-optical capability, thrust-vectoring, and impressive low-speed maneuverability, thanks to the addition of canards. Hands-down, the Su-30MKI is superior to all Flankers short of the J-11B in PLAAF service. It is difficult to compare the MKI to the J-11B however, due to their relative advantages in different areas. The Su-30MKI is about 20% heavier, and features an engine with slightly less powerful dry(non-afterburning) thrust, thus giving it a slightly lower thrust-to-weight ratio. Furthermore, the Su-30MKI also has about 8 times the radar-cross section of the J-11B. In terms of radar, the Su-30MKI has a clear advantage, and the MKI still retains a slight advantage in avionics despite major improvements to China's indigenous avionics industry. The MKI is also more maneuverable at subsonic speeds, though the J-11B has a superior climb-rate and better acceleration.
WikiAnswers - Indian air force vs PLAAF
:smitten::pakistan::china:

the Su-30MKI also has about 8 times the radar-cross section of the J-11B
:blink: :blink: :blink:
My goodness Chinese have reduced the RCS by 8 times :china:

This makes J-11B, the flanker with lowest RCS

Last edited:

:woot::woot::pop::rofl: Great Achievement... RCS is reduced by 8 times...
It seems they have changed Su 27 to stealth fighter using some state of the art technology.. Its really great going and i think they don't need 5th gen fighter now as they already have

Last edited:
It's some what ironic,

The SU-30 MKI was seen by the Indians as an indispensable marvel but as soon as one crashed they suddenly changed their tone to,

"No big deal, even the F-22 has also crashed".

There must be a moral there somewhere.

:woot::woot::pop::rofl: Great Achievement... RCS is reduced by 8 times...
It seems they have changed Su 27 to stealth fighter using some state of the art technology.. Its really great going and i think they don't need 5th gen fighter now as they already have

Nope, we still need 5th gen, the J-11B still has an RCS of ~3m^2, ~80% decrease from an original Su-27 body kit, while a 5th gen aircraft should have an average RCS of ~33.3% of that of the J-11B. Hence, in the end, we still need it!

welll hate to break it to ya chinese do copy ritee? chinese did get su 30 riteeee? they reversed it ....thus makeing j 11b

welll hate to break it to ya chinese do copy ritee? chinese did get su 30 riteeee? they reversed it ....thus makeing j 11b

Yes, we took out what was rubbish(The majority of it) and replaced it with indigenous designs. Sorry, I didn't get your post, with the e's and such

If you wants to shoot at us, at least do a little homework, J-11B had

nothing to do with SU-30, its related to SU-27, look at the post emo

posted, SU-30 had canards, J-11B and SU-27 doesn't have.

If you wants to shoot at us, at least do a little homework, J-11B had

nothing to do with SU-30, its related to SU-27, look at the post emo

posted, SU-30 had canards, J-11B and SU-27 doesn't have.

Exactly he just needs to replace 30 to 27 in his sentence:cheers:

Exactly he just needs to replace 30 to 27 in his sentence:cheers:

exactly i feel soooo bad
this is a copy of su-27
next time we make sure to copy f-22 or something better
i know my indian friend just can't be bother to copy such a piece of crap
why not just buy from other countries
that's cheap easy and handy plus it's help the growth of the world economy
and the most impartant you can get protection from those weapon seller's country
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

J11 would have been an easy and tit for tat answer for SU30 MKI, i wonder why PAF didn't go for it?

May be due to export restrictions by russia, but even then, if chinese would have granted PAF access to J11 it'd have helped PAF alot to understand the strengths and weaknesses of Indian SU30 MKI.

God knows whats going through PAF minds.

Probably
1) PAF assesses J-10 as a more promising platform
2) The Russian Connection

Last edited:

I think MKI has 5 and J-11B has 3 not something like 8 times more like 60% lower RCS

Back
Top Bottom