What's new

Chinese company that allegedly copied iPhone 5s design wants to sue Apple

Bow to you then the master of troll.
It was never my interest to troll here, so go pick up some other trolls on this forum as your employees.
My tactics to you is how I respond to those who has no manners, the way they did it.

This is the end of this conversation, if you have something to say about this phone, please continue.

Will it have Android or 机器人? :smokin:

Your so call Apple experience isn't just my cup of tea then, as i don't like to be told what i should be my preference on how to use a phone or tablet.
This is not about your preference. This is about market forces and the paying public voted overwhelmingly in Apple's favor. The Android community is filled with talents that rivals or even surpassed Apple. But it is not as well organized, have quality control issues, and the list of issues is long.

Everything including their @sses inside China is owned by that one party...IDIOT.

Is that what they teach you now at school , kid ? :azn:

This is not about your preference. This is about market forces and the paying public voted overwhelmingly in Apple's favor. The Android community is filled with talents that rivals or even surpassed Apple. But it is not as well organized, have quality control issues, and the list of issues is long.

@ gambit ... Why is iPhone battery life so low ? :undecided: ... I mean you cant go even a day even after turning off all the major features and using it moderately ! I sold my 3GS for the same reason , my HTC desire beats the hell outta iPhones any day whether it be in battery life , performance or softwares ...

It offers Nvidia Tegra 3 1.4Ghz quadcore processor and a 4 in IPS HD sceen with 1280x720 resolution, and with a Android 4.0 ICS operating system. What More do you want? For me I still prefer my S3 with exynos quadcore processor and 4.5 in super AMOLED HD screen. Also then looks of the phone really turns me off as it is too appleish.

What is the price ? I may buy it if it comes to Pakistan ... The specs are astonishing to be honest !

The problem with android market is that it is too fragmented, as there too many manufacturers produce phones with different specs. Yes, it should've been better organized. Even WM phones have minimal requirement for its specs, but they just couldn't have the impact as Android did. However as many other small and uncompetitive Android manufacturers are dying out, and toady even those knock off phones have the most up to date specs for a phone, I don't see why Android shouldn't be staying ahead of IOS in the future.

As I remember you don't use an Iphone right, so what phone actually do you use?

Is that what they teach you now at school , kid ? :azn:

@ gambit ... Why is iPhone battery life so low ? :undecided: ... I mean you cant go even a day even after turning off all the major features and using it moderately ! I sold my 3GS for the same reason , my HTC desire beats the hell outta iPhones any day whether it be in battery life , performance or softwares ...

What is the price ? I may buy it if it comes to Pakistan ... The specs are astonishing to be honest !

Around $300 I think.

We will see what this PooPhone has to offer. Im not holding my breath in any case.

GooPhone I5, iPhone 5 Knockoff, Already On Sale In China (VIDEO)

No matter what you say, you people will always immitate and follow, never innovate and lead.

:rofl: That's what you said about the Japanese 50 years ago... and what the Europeans said about Americans in the 19th century.

New Economy; The intellectual property debate takes a page from 19th-century America. - New York Times

IN the 19th century, the United States was both a rapidly industrializing nation and -- as Charles Dickens, among others, knew all too well -- a bold pirate of intellectual property.

But these days, when it comes to dealing with developing nations around the world, the United States seems to be ignoring its own swashbuckling heritage. Or at least that's the implication of a recent report by the international Commission on Intellectual Property Rights. The report recommends that the World Trade Organization's treaty on intellectual property rights be made much more flexible so that developing nations, from Brazil to Bangladesh, can adopt rules more at their own pace.

The global debate over intellectual property rights -- patents, copyrights and trademarks -- is focused mainly on forward-looking industries like computer software, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology. But Americans can look back to this nation's 19th-century experience in book publishing, for example, to understand the developing world's viewpoint.

Back then, American law offered copyright protection -- but only to citizens and residents of the United States. The works of English authors were copied with abandon and sold cheap to an American public hungry for books. This so irritated Mr. Dickens -- whose ''Christmas Carol'' sold for 6 cents a copy in America, versus $2.50 in England -- that he toured the United States in 1842, urging the adoption of international copyright protection as being in the long-term interest of American authors and publishers.

The Great Patents Heist. John Nugent.

One of the greatest ripoffs of all time was the theft of German patents after World War II.

It is quite acceptable to American pride to acknowledge that immigrants have contributed to our prosperity and greatness. It's a little harder to swallow that a good deal of our scientific lead and prosperity - despite the ever-increasing burdens of non-skilled illegal immigrants and unproductive home-growns - has come from simply seizing German patents and inventions after World War I and far more so after World War II.

It's a phase every country goes through. I personally believe that as China and other developing countries get more prosperous, their laws will tighten and innovation will rule the day, like with Japan and the US.

:rofl: That's what you said about the Japanese 50 years ago... and what the Europeans said about Americans in the 19th century.

New Economy; The intellectual property debate takes a page from 19th-century America. - New York Times

The Great Patents Heist. John Nugent.

It's a phase every country goes through. I personally believe that as China and other developing countries get more prosperous, their laws will tighten and innovation will rule the day, like with Japan and the US.
That is why I think the patent law in japan works better. If there is any improvement upon its original design, it will be granted a whole new patent without the need to pay royalty to its predecessor.

I dont really see what is the problem with these copied products since these are aimed at people who cannot afford the authentic ones in the first place (no loss in $$ for apple). People who are buying these products know fully well what they are buying.

The problem with android market is that it is too fragmented, as there too many manufacturers produce phones with different specs. Yes, it should've been better organized. Even WM phones have minimal requirement for its specs, but they just couldn't have the impact as Android did. However as many other small and uncompetitive Android manufacturers are dying out, and toady even those knock off phones have the most up to date specs for a phone, I don't see why Android shouldn't be staying ahead of IOS in the future.
The longer those dying Android manufacturers fights to stay alive, the greater the gain Apple will have on the mobile market. Someone said something very wise a long time ago that still does not take root with the geeks in the open source community: That people uses devices for what those devices can do for them, not for the OS.

What this mean is that ordinary people do not care what OS is in what device, only that the device does what it advertise to do and how well it does it. Apple have very tight controls over its hardware, OS, and any third party who wishes to participate in the Apple environment. The amount of alienated developers who objected to that control pales in comparison with those developers who value quality and submit to Apple and to consumer participation -- as in purchasing an Apple product.

As I remember you don't use an Iphone right, so what phone actually do you use?
A Motorola Droid Global. I am a cost oriented shopper more than a brand loyalist.

I use a XiaoMi. I like flashy, thin and no-name. Don't want a huge corporate logo messing up my style.

xiaomi2-cell-phone-05.jpg

Back
Top Bottom