What's new

Chinese buyers show interest in Pakistani buffaloes

Can't say for London, but @waz is your man for that but the vast majority of UK Pakistani's you're going to come across are Mirpuri's, or people from the Potwar or Northern Punjab region, Jehlum, GujjarKhan, around those ends. Then we have our fair share of pathan too.

Also most of us now are second or third generation, although there is still a fair mix of new guys coming over through marriage.

If you really want to leave the states, consider Toronto/Canada, the UK is not what it used to be. Things aren't looking as bright as they were. This is partly why I have such a keen interest in Pakistan. I'd love to be able to move to somewhere like Islamabad. As long as I could make a good living, most people would understand my Mirpuri/English paji tutti urdu - i'd get along ok i reckon.

What puts me off is the uncertainty - it takes one election gone wrong to undo all the positivity. I hope in 15-20 years time, people like us can make the move as a no-brainer.
I heard a lot of drinking, zina, drug use and other haram zadgi is starting to emerge in young DesiBrits. Muslim and non muslim.

Whereas, that is just starting to take shape. With young muslims here desi and arab.

I heard a lot of drinking, zina, drug use and other haram zadgi is starting to emerge in young DesiBrits. Muslim and non muslim.

Whereas, that is just starting to take shape. With young muslims here desi and arab.
That happens everywhere - there is good and bad everywhere. Each community in each city is a spectrum.

man be careful; entire donkey population is on the brink of extinction in some countries due to Chinese

We don't speak hindko, we speak Mirpuri dialect, which is like pahari or potwari and in all likeliness probably like hindko too, although i've never heard hindko. Mirpur is in Jammu to be accurate. TBH what we speak is very close to punjabi too, it's probably like 95% similar.

just googled hindko, i understand most of it, but it is a little different to mirpuri.
True I am Punjabi and miki mirpuri achni aa 😁 *perks of having Kashmiri mates*

BTW guys what is the BritPaki demographic like in UK say Southall London Manchester Bradford and Birmingham suburbs?? Largely Punjabi/Potohari/Hindko demographic or Karachiwala demographic??

I wanna leave America dude. Its going down hill real fast. Socially and economically.

The British Pakistani population numbers over 1.2 million and with a young average age.
In terms of percentages the population is 70% from Azad Kashmir with major ethnic groups being Jatts, Rajputs, Gujars and ethnic Kashmiris.
15% is from Punjab, the majority from Rawalpindi and surrounding areas so Phari speakers, again Jatts, Rajputs but also large amounts of Gakhars. From that 15% I'd say around 5% are from Punjab proper i.e. Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Sialkot and Lahore.
12% Pashtuns around half from from in and surrounding areas of Peshawar. The other half are Hindko speaking Pashtuns from Abbottabad, very tight group.
2% Muhajir background, virtually all from Karachi.
1% Sindhis they are the smallest group, it's hard to find them here in the UK
Baluch and Dardic groups very low not even a percentage.

We are now down to our fourth generations and there is a great deal of intermarriage among the ethnic groups i.e. when girls and boys look for partner, they emphasise Pakistani as opposed to writing down looking for a 'Pasthun' etc. In actual fact the bulk of marriages now are mixed.

We have our ups and downs but we are doing well in some areas, need improvement in others.
Look out for my thread 'Pakistanis the explosive force on the UK boxing scene' thread.

Last edited:
It is all Punjabis doing this to genocide Pakistan LMAO :partay: :partay:
Arent Ameerpuris punjabis too technically?? Since you speak Hindko, which is a dialect of Punjabi??

maybe but i do see schism between ethnic group but it far less unless someone provokes it. there are punjabi/mirpuri marriages.

welcome to britain where your chances of getting a high paying job considering you got good qualifications are very low add brown skin, pakistani, muslim, etc. so drugs is next best thing. British economy and industries are all time low.

Last edited:
great deal of intermarriage among the ethnic groups i.e. when girls and boys look for partner, they emphasise Pakistani as opposed to writing down looking for a 'Pasthun' etc. In actual fact the bulk of marriages now are mixed.
This!!

Bro it has been a pain to try and look for a rishta for myself and my brother. Since, the urdu speaks(Urdu mujhe bhi ati hai) are really very militant about ethnicity. And there are barely any Punjabis here only a few.

One muhajir Uncle found out we are Punjabi and started yelling at my father and my brother calling them Punjabi genociders or whatnot.

You may love defending them on this forum. But you have to live with them to know them.

Punjabi proverb
Ra piya jane
Te wah peya jaane.

Anywho I've lots of things about Southal, London neighborhood.

What's the business taxes like? I heard taxes are really high in UK?
maybe but i do see schism between ethnic group but it far less unless someone provokes it. there are punjabi/mirpuri marriages.

welcome to britain where your chances of getting a high paying job considering you got good qualifications are very low add brown skin, pakistani, muslim, etc. so drugs is next best thing. British economy and industries are all time low.
Is it really the case even if you have degree and experience you won't get a good job?

Is that due to discrimination or economic stagnation??

The British Pakistani population numbers over 1.2 million and with a young average age.
In terms of percentages the population is 70% from Azad Kashmir with major ethnic groups being Jatts, Rajputs, Gujars and ethnic Kashmiris.
15% is from Punjab, the majority from Rawalpindi and surrounding areas so Phari speakers, again Jatts, Rajputs but also large amounts of Gakhars. From that 15% I'd say around 5% are from Punjab proper i.e. Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Sialkot and Lahore.
12% Pashtuns around half from from in and surrounding areas of Peshawar. The other half are Hindko speaking Pashtuns from Abbottabad, very tight group.
2% Muhajir background, virtually all from Karachi.
1% Sindhis they are the smallest group, it's hard to find them here in the UK
Baluch and Dardic groups very low not even a percentage.

We are now down to our fourth generations and there is a great deal of intermarriage among the ethnic groups i.e. when girls and boys look for partner, they emphasise Pakistani as opposed to writing down looking for a 'Pasthun' etc. In actual fact the bulk of marriages now are mixed.

We have our ups and downs but we are doing well in some areas, need improvement in others.
Look out for my thread 'Pakistanis the explosive force on the UK boxing scene' thread.
This!!

Bro it has been a pain to try and look for a rishta for myself and my brother. Since, the urdu speaks(Urdu mujhe bhi ati hai) are really very militant about ethnicity. And there are barely any Punjabis here only a few.

One muhajir Uncle found out we are Punjabi and started yelling at my father and my brother calling them Punjabi genociders or whatnot.

You may love defending them on this forum. But you have to live with them to know them.

Punjabi proverb
Ra piya jane
Te wah peya jaane.

Is it really the case even if you have degree and experience you won't get a good job?

must give you both a medal for how a discussion on manjis was turned into that on pakis.:D

Last edited:
is that a stat or your opinion?

No bro that’s a proper stat. We have detailed records.
If you look at Noway’s Pakistani population, which is well established, they all come from a few select parts of Punjab, that being Kharian and Lahore.

is this a joke??? i mean when ur nation top export products are buffaloes, mangos and kenos it means we as a nation have failed. wtf

This!!

Punjabi proverb
Ra piya jane
Te wah peya jaane.

Let me explain i have degree in computing searched for job for 5 years while having spinal condition due to a injury some years ago. I did two years volunteering job at two places only to find out it is exploitation and nepotism.
I did a course recently as telecom where you learn how to build/connect cables. I was promised once passing the course i will get a job but nope didn't get the job because company claimed due to corona virus they are having problems. It has been about 4 months still I have not received my certificate.

You have to know people to get in, it is not what you know. you will find dumb bastards doing a job they cant do, but they say oh no jobs here but next week someone new is working there. Its all about connection. People who are doing great are the ones who open their own shop etc. Discrimination does exist but its subtle and cleverly done like for example when you go to work, they will give you the dirty task and they themselves sit in the office chatting away about holidays. You will be asked to do all the shitty chores like clean the office bins (i fell ill due to poor sanitation in the bin area), pick up the telephone calls when they should since it is also their part of the job role, or you be told carry the papers and folders like they own you. approx 2 years ago i was working for a care home at the office, the staff would steal cigarettes , and sweets belonging to the elderly folks in care. The manager deliberately would eat pork on my office desk in front of me. The other bitch staff would divert calls to my desk because she was busy chatting to her bf or doing some thing like nail filing. They would treat the Pakistani nurses like sh it, some of them were from my neighborhood, pay them late, give them shitty shifts, give them shit. I had access to the accounts so sometimes when i was alone in the office, the Pakistani nurses would ask me to check if they have been paid etc. But if it was english nurses they could easily change shift, complain they got headache and they can go home, they had it easier.

Recently I have been told that the one of the bitch office staff, she got fired for summat i cant remeber but i think it could be due to racism from the way one of the auntie explained it to me. Another pakistani staff ironically that used to live on my street, had to take the company to court for expelling her from her job she was the manager of cleaning team. She got her job back.

Back
Top Bottom