What's new

Chinese buyers show interest in Pakistani buffaloes

must give you both a medal for how a discussion on manjis was turned into that on pakis.:D

Some of the indigenous breeds of cattle from Pakistan are a produce of thousands of years of selective breeding successful enough to continually sustain one of the biggest population epicenters of the world.

Gujjars keep secrets of the past.

The famous Brahma Bull traces his pedigree from region now politically defined as Pakistan.

0_IMG_20201112_045549.jpg
0_IMG_20201112_045551.jpg
0_IMG_20201112_045607.jpg
0_IMG_20201112_045620.jpg

My wives family has these buffalos. Want to buy, paypal only:yahoo:.

You can have these certified from the government.

Do you keep genetic records of your cattle?
Not really, the buffaloes belong to my father in law. They are old school simple people with simplistic mind set.
I wish he was the one with computing degree and i was the buffalo farmer.
They do not understand these kind of things which is frustrating when you are explaining to them.
You can give advice but it will go from one ear to the other.
This guy has found a good hobby and career he is my cousin(the chuby one), I give him advice to sell cars and motorbikes using his channel. Many British will buy because they feel you are genuine and well known on the tube but i think he didn't like it and tried to give it back to me. Too much ego and bitterness i suppose.

Not really, the buffaloes belong to my father in law. They are old school simple people with simplistic mind set.
I wish he was the one with computing degree and i was the buffalo farmer.
They do not understand these kind of things which is frustrating when you are explaining to them.
You can give advice but it will go from one ear to the other.
This guy has found a good hobby and career he is my cousin(the chuby one), I give him advice to sell cars and motorbikes using his channel. Many British will buy because they feel you are genuine and well known on the tube but i think he didn't like it and tried to give it back to me. Too much ego and bitterness i suppose.

Often we are guilty of presenting things in a way where we burden them to force to think like us. Best convincing tactics are to speak their tongue and thought process and then align it accordingly to match the narrative for its convergent end product.

It's human culture to take pride in their flock. All have their own ways of dealing with it.

If promise of gold didn't motivate them, scare them. Although greater participation from the government in spreading the word and harvesting the data is for everyone's gain.

Every community gets all the ingredients from God equally. It's the collective use of these resources that makes a nation noteworthy.

Often we are guilty of presenting things in a way where we burden them to force to think like us. Best convincing tactics are to speak their tongue and thought process and then align it accordingly to match the narrative for its convergent end product.

It's human culture to take pride in their flock. All have their own ways of dealing with it.

If promise of gold didn't motivate them, scare them. Although greater participation from the government in spreading the word and harvesting the data is for everyone's gain.

Every community gets all the ingredients from God equally. It's the collective use of these resources that makes a nation noteworthy.

it like this you cant convince someone to buy a machine tool if they have never used it or seen it in action and the quantity and quality benefits. IF you buy it and use it and show them then they are interested. But who is going to pay the price of buying it.

This is why if i am going to do something in this day I am going to keep the secret of my success to myself.

it like this you cant convince someone to buy a machine tool if they have never used it or seen it in action and the quantity and quality benefits. IF you buy it and use it and show them then they are interested. But who is going to pay the price of buying it.

Most modern equipment are costly only by myth not by facts. Some gets subsidised by the government as policy some by goodwill.

They risk a huge possibility of being driven out by someone employing half the effort they put in.

I don't advocate for exploitation but it would be considered standard business tactic for most to do this. Selling electricity back to the government is not as profitable as selling milk to them.

Back
Top Bottom