What's new

Chinese Arrogance at its best !!!!

jealous about what china achieved haha. Chinese should be arrogant to Indians and Vietnamese always because we are born to be the elite.

1Underworld.jpg

2Underworld.jpg

We all know they are lying from the begining.
Same in other cities,believe me Chinese enjoy this kind of environment and hate so called 'city control' which calling by themselves.

We all know they are lying from the begining.

Brother,

Could you remove these photos please? Only some Chinese "High IQ" used "poor peole" as a trophy and laugh at them. We Vietnamese are not and we will prove it to them. I know what you are feeling right now but please ... hold your temper.

Many thanks,

V Up

jealous about what china achieved haha. Chinese should be arrogant to Indians and Vietnamese always because we are born to be the elite.

No one care about China and no one need to poke nose on China business [If] its stay in the barn. China rich that is good for Chinese people, China poor that is bad for Chinese people. Simple is that!

I lived in new york for a couple of years,believe me,if you take your camera and bent to find dirty ****** gettos like the pictures showed above,there are many places in New York that you can go to to get the same picture.

I find that you have a superiority complex nothing more to say.
By the way most Indians in PDF just fight here because of comments such as yours, you redicule some one you get the same in return.
There is no doubt that China achieved a lot but a true leader in China will not boost about you as you do here. Leaders are ment to think different, they will allways push the limit with the manthra "If I can do, the rest of the world can also do"

You are quite true.

In 1962, all China did was to threaten to capture New Delhi, and only ended up having guts in defeating Indian army like wiping clean its a$$. Too easy. :lol:

Sham to an arrogant China!

LoL, early shift last night? Well if it is going so easy then why is the communist party gassing around and not taking care of the problem. I mean there was always Japan & Korea, and now there is India and Vietnam and also Phillipinnes + Myanmaar told the power project guys to get lost too. You still claim Laos as pro China then good for you. I have known otherwise though. US troops would also be pickniking in Australia so that is closer. Now to work on Malaysia & Indonesia.

You mentioned a lot of countries as being your true friends. True friends do not lay claim on each other's property but settle things amicably. Your only latest true friend can be Pakistan because both China and Pakistan are good at cloak and dagger. But even this I assure you is quite temporary, just till the Army is calling the shots. So if the Communist party is hell bent on being arrogant and continue to lose the neighbourhood as friends then at least make all efforts to keep the Army in control in Pakistan. The only way to success is via anarchy.

Same in other cities,believe me Chinese enjoy this kind of environment and hate so called 'city control' which calling by themselves.

I agree with you. The food is better and more authentic and also the people are more friendly. Once in Shanghai, I purchased a couple of fantastic fake watches :-)) ) and the lady was also trying to sell me an original :) Mont Blanc. When I really apologised that I cannot buy it because I do not need it, she just gifted it to me free! A gift to the "Indo". :)

I like Chinese people. I really believe that the ones in the skyscrapers are good, but I am sure that the ones outside of the skyscrapers are even better.

Over here on the forum it is different. Wonder how many here are actually Chinese :)

But yet you do? He has raised some very valid points, why not concentrate on them?

Well do you really want them to concentrate on their slums well then dream baby dream thats not gonna happen.
China have slums Pakistan's poverty level is high but they will gonna comment on us.(cause there is a movie on Indian poverty)

You tell me how many guys out here really tried to talk on topic all they just tried to pull India,Veitnam and West here.as if thats gonna help :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom