JH-7B program still very much alive and progressing
飞豹B下马的谣言不攻自破
g8XmB2R.png

Cs5LDwg.png

OkHGDEP.png

PlBJBeK.png
WN2Dkd2.png

Looks like there are 3 JH-7B fighter bomber in the pictures

This bird has still a role to play. It is quite a competent platform in multiple role mission environment. If Pak naval forces get this...their coastal defence is assured.

Yes, operational plane.

@Beast
Can You proof it ?? All we know so far is that there are two prototypes ... and concerning this image it is so far "only" a yellow factory-fresh bird standing most likely at SAC's tarmac ... as such surely not an "operational" one.

Deino

Last edited:
For all still undecided :p: ... I received a fine review for my latest book "Flashpoint China" in "The Journal of JAPCC", Ed. 22, Spring/Summer 2016

http://www.harpia-publishing.com/files/reviews/2016_JAPCC22p95.PDF

View attachment 324933

Deino,

Firsly, well done. Keep up your good work.

I, however, have one question.

What is your primary analysis/information source? Is it the internet fora and then benchmarking/comparative analysis of the Chinese and western tech?

Or do you have inside sources? What about Chinese strategy/doctorine? Do you have access to it?
Just like to understand you better, that is it.

Regardless, I find that you are a balanced and ethical analyst! Great human being to top that as well.

Enjoy my resptect, teacher man!

@Beast
Can You proof it ?? All we know so far is that there are two prototypes ... and concerning this image it is so far "only" a yellow factory-fresh bird standing most likely at SAC's tarmac ... as such surely not an "operational" one.

Deino

The third prototype has already made its first flight:-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom