What's new

Chinese Air Force (PLAAF) News & Discussions

Il-76MD.jpg

Is this Z-10 helicopter and what are the missiles which can be fitted into these helicopters

It's a secret right now, but it is new and there are speculations. Tough the missiles will be similar to hellfire. I don't think Z-10 is the finished product yet, it still needs work,

With current advances and models, look for China to compete with the US in helicopter tech within 10 years.

Why did Pakistan never went for Apache? Despite being pretty patriotic, the longbow is the superior helicopter in pretty much every way. Your relationship with the US must be better than India's.

It's a secret right now, but it is new and there are speculations. Tough the missiles will be similar to hellfire. I don't think Z-10 is the finished product yet, it still needs work,

With current advances and models, look for China to compete with the US in helicopter tech within 10 years.

Why did Pakistan never went for Apache? Despite being pretty patriotic, the longbow is the superior helicopter in pretty much every way. Your relationship with the US must be better than India's.
First even if they offer us we don't have money and main reason is they never offered us Apache @Aeronaut

China should really work hard to make Z-19 [twin engine] closer to AH-1Z super cobra like product with better armament better hull armor and equally to AH-1 weapons and carrying capacity.

Apache is not offered to Pakistan nor can Pakistan afford. Although it don't make sense to operate 3rd type of gunship, in case of Pakistan we are focusing on AH-1 latest variant and turkish T-129 though it is 5-6 million expensive than Z-10 also some of the components are US. My opinion view is Pakistan even if it ever procure turkish T-129 should go for atleast 20 Z-10s in case of US sanction to cripple ah-1 fleet...but whenever funds are available for Pakistan.

As the Z-10 gets the planned WZ16 turboshaft engines, the helicopter would be able to have the same loadout and thus avionics as the Apache.

17727346.jpg
Hello

Really Nice to see. this.

Tell any PAC-CAC plan in marketing JF-17 Block-IIs in Africa and South America.... Also selling jet to BDs, Lanka, ex-soviets and North Korea....
sir BD is new enemy
only hope is srilanka Egypt and more probably Iraq if we offer them

What about its armor? How good is it.

Well, nobody has any specifications released, but it is expected that once it gets the WZ16 it would be able to shake off high calibre rounds just like the Apache does.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom