What's new

Chinese Air Force (PLAAF) News & Discussions

Captured from CCTV documentary on AVIC group...

0728jpg.jpg

0746jpg.jpg

0753jpg.jpg

0759jpg.jpg

0768jpg.jpg

0769jpg.jpg

0773jpg.jpg

:coffee:

J-15S completed her maiden flight at 10.06 on 3.11.2012. The flight lasted some 10mins。:china::yahoo:

you guys remember when this came out
j20cockpit1.jpg

and it was said to be the j-20 cockpit display?

and people didnt understand why it had a f-35 type outline in the display?

with the 31001 it makes so much more sense now~~~

I heard that there will be a press conference organized by AVIC on November 13th during the Zhuhai air show around the Minshan and Jiuzhaigou engines, someone knows anything about these engines?

"Minshan" engine seems to be the one on right hand bottom in this picture, but what are they for? UCAV? Small aircraft? Missile? Civil plane?

If I understood well this pannel, there are more than 10 engine programs under development, both based on 5 different serial core engines from 5, 10, 20, 30 and 35 kg/s of flow intake?

yMPkc.jpg

Between the names and the references, I get completely lost...

And in the same day, there will have a contract signing ceremony organized by AVIC for L-15, someone knows who is the buyer? PAF?

Link

Y-20 to make its maiden flight today?

You are doing great with the updates hk299792458 :enjoy:

Chinese air force 81 aerobatic team, with their eight J-10A and J-10S, arrived in Zhuhai. They will perform flight demonstration during the coming Zhuhai Air Show...

Last edited by a moderator:
Some types of aircraft from PLA Air Force will participate to the Zhuhai Air Show 2012, like J-8, J-10A, JH-7A, KJ-200, Z-9...etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom